1

Brendon

I wake up shirtless laid next to Josh.
What an angel, but this its wrong. Everything about what we were doing was wrong. I was cheating on Ryan, and Josh was cheating on Tyler.

Josh squirms into my arms.
And I tighten my arms around him.

I felt guilty, but at the same time I didn't care what the consciences for my naughty actions were. We laid there like that for hours, and I lost track off time. Josh pops his head up and asked for the time. "6:30, babe." I say running my hand through his hair.

"Shit, Tyler its home by now" he jumps up throwing his clothes on.

"Babe, clam down he won't find out. Just say you went to the store and some fans saw you, so you stayed and talked with them for a while."

"For an hour and a half!" He screams at me.

"Don't stress it everything its gonna be fine." I say slowly getting up and getting dressed.

I walk over to kiss him good bye, but he runs out the door before I could get to him. I sigh in annoyance then fall on the back on the bed. A few minutes later I get up and start cleaning up making the room look like it did before Josh came over.

What the hell am I doing. I loved Ryan, but there is just something about being with Josh. No this is wrong, I can't do this anymore. It's not fair to Tyler.

Wait what about Ryan.

Why am I not thinking about how this will affect Ryan. Its because we've been distant lately, and honestly the truth is I don't love him like I did yesterDAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!