f o u r t y f o u r

Start from the beginning

I don't know if his name will be released to the public, but it's hard to think that it won't leak. As long as he is a free man, I will never feel safe.

"I would love to," I say, shaking the thought. His nose touches mine, and he kisses me again.

"Ok, I think we have to get out of bed now," I urge, pulling the covers off of us, sitting up on the bed. I get up, and walk around it when I see Harry leaning over the edge, rubbing his eyes.

"Get back here," he says, taking my handing puling me back into bed. He embraces me from behind, holding me tightly. I laugh when he kisses behind my ear, tickling me.

"Harry, seriously!" I laugh and he finally releases me.

"Fine, fine, but next time I won't let you off so easily," he says when I once again get out of bed, as he watches me as I make it to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, and he finally gets up as well and follows me and gets up behind me. He puts his arms overly shoulder, resting his chin on my head. We are both wearing nothing but undergarments, but he took his phone with him from the nightstand. He takes picture of us, and stares at it.

"Look at how cute we are," he tells, putting the screen right in front of me and pointing at the picture.

"Mhm," I mumble, still brushing my teeth.

•

"You sure you don't want me to come with you?" he asks for the hundredth time.

"Yes... I need to do this alone," I breathe, looking at myself in the side mirror.

"Wait for me?" I ask, looking back at Harry.

"Always," he winks at me. I offer a smile before getting out of the car, ignoring the crippling nervous feeling.

I walk idly to the door, and knock.

"Claire!" Louis says when he opens the door. With wide eyes, he hugs me.

"Are you okay?!" he almost shouts into my ear.

I called him before the interview went on TV to inform him of what happened. He wanted to know much more than what I told him, but I didn't have time to talk much.

"I'm feeling better, yes."

"But that's not what I'm here to talk to you about," I admit, fourthly walking into the house.

"Oh ok... can I get you something?" he asks as we walk into the living room. I shake my head.

"So whats up?" he asks as we sit down, a concerned look on his face. I'm so afraid of how he'll react.

"It's about Harry..." I start and he immediately roll his eyes, then turns to stare at me with worry.

"What did he do now?" He asks. I notice then that his plaster is gone. It still seems sore and red, but he looks healthy. Liza, his nurse comes into the living room. But she is not wearing her nurse outfit.