"I'm not dead yet asshole" I shove his arm.

"I want the time to be right, and literally tomorrow you will be dead so I don't want to tell you where we stand until after then" He responds.

I nod approving his answer. "Fair enough"

"But I like you Ava, you should die knowing that" He smirks.

"Oh give up these ridiculous dead jokes Caleb" I state in amusement.

Caleb starts laughing. "Sorry"

I then realize that our noses are still incredibly close.

I think Caleb realizes it as well, because his laughter dies down.

We just stare at each other, both just unsure weather or not we should repeat what happened at the abandoned carnival.

I make the first move surprisingly. I don't even think I comprehend it.

"Caleb I don't want to die tomorrow, with the regret of not kissing you now" I say in almost a whisper. We both know, I'm obviously not going to die, but I think right now any excuse will work for us.

His eyes widen a fraction, before he smiles.

It happens a fraction of a second later. He clashes his lips to mine.

I smile, bringing my hands to his floppy brown hair.

Like two peas in a pod. Or in our case, it's two teenagers on a couch. We were in sync. No not the band.

The loud sound of a throat clearing, was enough to throw me off the couch.

I landed on my feet, but soon twisted and tripped myself up. Only to land face in the floor.

I hear an annoying laughter. Mostly because this wasn't just any laughter. This was mocking laughter.

I glared at a hysterical Caleb as I got back onto my feet and walked around the couch to find Finn standing with his arms crossed, trying to look angry. The amused smile on his face, takes away his attempt to be angry.

"Oh hey Finn, didn't see you there" I walk over to him and drape my arm over his shoulder.

"Yeah sure you didn't" His voice goes serious and I look at him, only to find him looking at a messy haired, crinkled clothed boy, standing and trying to flatten out his clothes.

"Can I talk to you?" Finn asks, not giving me time to reply as he begins dragging me towards the kitchen.

"Stay there Caleb" I instruct. He nods his head.

When Finn has dragged me far enough away so we are out of earshot, he grips my shoulders and looks at me in a serious way.

"Don't do that to him Ava. I like Caleb and I really don-"

"What are you talking about Finn?" I but in.

"I like Caleb and I really don't want you breaking his heart. He obviously really likes you, and it frustrates me that he doesn't even know you" Finn states.

"Of course Caleb knows m-"

"He doesn't and you know it. Yes he may know your fake created world Ava, but he doesn't know your reality. So if you want to be with him, you need to tell him the truth. The whole truth" Finn lets me go and I stay speechless.

"He will like both of you Ava, You just need to let him see both of you" He walks towards the stairs.

My mouth drops in shock. I'm getting relationship advice from my 15 year old brother.