Grandma, why did you do that?

After a few lessons, school finally ended.
I decided to let Sana unnie come to my house.. but forgot that something will be revealed about me. I used my headphone, and listened to 1 to 10.

Sana unnie walked into my house, and the first thing she said was, "WOW, DAEBAK!"

SANA'S POV

I stepped into Tzuyu's house and I couldn't help but say "WOW, DAEBAK!". The house was a four-storey house, with a swimming pool and a big backyard.

The floor was shining like gold, too.

I don't think I'm the richest in school. Is Tzuyu rich?

Tzuyu: Oh no.. i didn't want to reveal my house. I forgot my house was this big. I thought my house was the small and old one.

Tzuyu whispered to herself, making me not hear anything.

TZUYU'S POV

Oh no.. I forgot that this was my house! I thought it was the small house that dad, mum and me had that time.

Oh, who is that?

Grandma!

"Annyeong, Sana! Have a seat, darling." Grandma greeted Sana unnie.

"Annyeong, halmoni." Sana unnie said as she sat down politely.

"I'll go take some water, yeah?" I asked.

Grandma nodded, so I immediately went to the kitchen to grab some water.

SANA'S POV

Tzuyu went to get some water, and Grandma came closer to my ear.

"Tzuyu's father is the CEO. But Tzuyu never wanted to reveal that she was rich, because she never expresses her feelings." Grandma whispered.

I was very shocked, and even though I almost puked, I held it in.

Tzuyu is definitely richer than me, but she really is very kind.. she never is greedy.

..it's just... the haters of her. Everyone thinks she is "nobody" but look how much richer she is compared to me.

Tzuyu: Here is your cup of water, Grandma and Sana unnie

Grandma: Tzuyu.... stop lying. Why do you not want to be known in school? Why do you always keep big secrets? Darling.. it's okay. We know you don't want to have so many haters because you are rich, but you will get even more haters if you aren't. Cherish it. But don't be overconfident, because if you do, one day, there is a punishment.

Me: yeah..

Tzuyu: Sana unnie? Why are you agreeing? What do you know?

Grandma: I told her, sweetheart.

Tzuyu: HALMONI! Why did you do that?

Grandma: do you think I want my grandchild to be known as "nobody"? It will hurt my heart!

Me: uhm... it's getting late, see you tomorrow? Tzuyu?

Tzuyu: yeah, bye...

I went home, then I thought of Tzuyu again, and again. Just.. what else is she hiding?

--------

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading the second chapter. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I hope I can upload a chapter everyday.. this story might be shorter because I need to finish the story before I go for vacation. For the lyrics of 1 to 10, credits to the rightful owner.. you can see it's from SoshiLyrics. :)

Stay Awesome with Satzu. Bye!