Prologue

Hello, and I'm publishing ANOTHER story!!! Yep!!! Little ol' me, in charge of 6 other stories, and another one coming up, with two stories to be published in real life!!! Don't forget I have Battle of the Books, where I have to memorize 27 books and their authors!!! And school!!! Can't forget school!!! And Quotev!!! And FanFiction!!! Hahahahaha... I'm insane.

Slight author insert!!! I won't be a huge part of this though. At least I don't think so. By the way, these facts aren't necessarily true. I could be 12, or 14, or 22. I could have black hair, or blonde hair, or red hair. I could be tall or short. You never know!!!

A figure jumped through the roofs. Tail moving gently from side-to-side, ears flickering he landed in an alley. He whistled softly, tapped on something under his cloak, then whistled again.

Ahead of him, a "sewer" grate opened up slightly. "Password?" said a feminine voice.

"Chocolate Chip Caramel Chocolate Sugar Cookie Hybrid" he responded without hesitation.

The "sewer" grate opened up, revealing a girl, looking no more than 10, with large ears on top of her head.

"Hey." he said. "Long time no see. You're looking as small as ever."

"Ha-ha. Very funny." replied the girl. "Are you going to come in, or are you just gonna stand there and give away our hideout?"

He just rolled his eyes and climbed in.

Walking through the dry "sewer," he asked "I still can't believe we made it look like a real sewer. It's just so amazing.""Yeah. It really is." replied his partner. "The thing that amazed me the most is that we got it done in just 2 months. Granted, that was just the tunnels and not the supports and whatnot, but still!"

"Yeah. It really is amazing."

"Well!" said his partner. "If you don't mind my asking, what are you going to do in the forest?" They turned into a dirt tunnel.

"Well Rebekah." he said, speaking to 'Rebekah.' "I plan on finding and possibly recruiting more hybrids. We could use the force, and that reminds me. Are the rumors I've been hearing true?"

"What rumors?" asked Rebekah.

"Just some rumors I heard flying around. Quite a surprise you haven't heard actually. It was on the cover of the MoonBow Weekly."

"Well? Spit it out already! You know I don't go aboveground to go into that filthy, stinkin' city with it being full no hybrids and just of those humans." Rebekah spit out the last word as if it were poison.

"Well, rumor has it that the hybrids were going to revolt and rampage the city. It said that we were going to make them listen to us and do what we want."

"You spend too much time with humans. They believe every single thing. I should know. I've heard them shuffling around in their basements, storing food and whatnot. I've even managed to grab some." She snickered.

"You WHAT?!" 

"Quiet!!! There's a basement just above us!!! Anyways, it's not MY fault that they expanded their basement right into our tunnels!!! I had to scare the human back, and then they went upstairs to call the 'authorities.' I took some food, and then went back and got others to help me seal the tunnel. I don't think the human expanded after that though. And besides, it's not like he missed it. He had so much food, and we had hardly any."

"Here we are!" cried his companion, as they reached right below a grate. "This should lead to right outside the forest! Anyways... I wanted to ask. Can I PLEASE come along? I'd like to get out of the tunnels for once, but I don't know my way around. You're someone who does the missions, so I figured. Why not just stick with you? So can I?"

"Fine." he said.

"Yay!!! Thanks Lukas!!!" cried Rebekah, and she climbed up into the world.

Lukas sighed and shook his head. What had he gotten himself into?

THIS IS THE MOST I'VE EVER WRITTEN AT ONCE!!!

In reality, I should be working on the Life League or Black and White-And Grey?!

Either way, this was inspired by many stories!!! The main one being Hybrid by Ariza Luca!!! It's on FanFiction (.net), go check it out!

No seriously. Go check it out. Right now. Here's a link!!!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12132884/1/Hybrid

4th Impact is AWESOME!!!