Welcome home

After breakdown had walked in you could hear the screaming and yelling all down the hall then... It stopped and he walked out.

Knockout looked up to the mech and giggled a little "you're back!" Before running up to the mech and hugging around the hip plating. He really was adorable.

Breakdown gave a soft chuckle and picked the more adorable one up "I have something to show you" he smiled and kissed his fore helm.

KO just burst into giggles cutely before snuggling into the mechs neck cabling with a small purr. Just happy to he here at the moment.

"Your nickname is going to be kitten cause your so huggable and adorable" the older mech chuckled as they began to walk.

"But kittens aren't r-red? You're crazy bweakdown" he giggled once more as he wrapped his arms around the mech. Breakdown smiled "only for you kiddo"

They walked for about ten cycles before stopping as they reached a beautiful looking apartment. Furniture made from sleek shiny wood, satin curtains, a sweet smell wafting through he air. It was perfect.

"Welcome home kitten"

Knockout squealed as he jumped from the mechs arms just to land on the fluffiest beanbag he had ever seen. Breakdown burst into laughter.

"Wait! What's your nickname going to be..."

KO went into thought about it and smiled once he looked up to the bigger mech once more.

"I wanna call you daddy!!"

Breakdowns optics widened and a small blush spread across his faceplate at that

"I-I-If that's what you would like"

Knockout nodded with the cutest serious face before giving once more. He stood up and walked over to the mech before tiredly nuzzling into his pede's.

"Tired?"

"Mhm" he knodded before the blue mech swooped him up in his arms and held him close to his chassis

"Sleep well" breakdown said as the sparkling slowly began to drift off to sleep in his comforting caring hold. The best day little KO had had all his life cycle.

Breakdown couldn't help but smile. He walked along the halls and into a door before laying down slowly on a berth.

Knockout resting on his chassis as he pulled the blanket over both of them and cuddled his knew adorable friend.

"Night... Daddy"

Breakdown smiled "Night kitten"