Ours

To be perfectly honest, it wasn't too long of a walk to their new apartment. The two girls hands were intertwined, and showed no signs of letting go until they reached home. "I know it isn't much... But it is something... For now." Diamond assured as they traveled upwards in the elevator.

Diamond had lived on the second floor, of course they could've taken the stairs but they were both pretty lazy. "Hey, don't worry about it. I don't care where we live as long as we live together." She smiled.

Down the hallway they went to room 206. Diamond slowly swung the door open to reveal an apartment with one room, one pullout couch, one bathroom, and one kitchen. Definitely not bad. The room had pinkish walls and a fluffy orange carpet. "Is it bad I just want to roll all over this?" Purity asked, petting the floor.

"No, because I do it all the time." The smaller female responded, closing the door. Purity smiled as Diamond laid on the carpet, arms and legs spread out. "Fluffy." she mumbled. Purity laid next to her. "Can we sleep here?" she asked, turning her head to look at Diamond. "If you want to, but I'm laying on the couch." Diamond replied quietly, pointing to the pullout couch.

"But..." Purity's lips curved into a small frown. "I wanna hold you while we sleep..."

Diamond smiled and shook her head. "Then lay on the couch with me. Your choice." she sat up. "You're not very nice..." Purity pouted slightly, pushing her face back into the carpet, smelling the citrus like smell.

"That's what you get for dating me." The smaller girl said and giggled softly. Purity sighed, intertwining her fingers with Diamond's again. "Want to do what we planned?" Diamond asked, gently squeezing Purity's hand. Purity sat up immediately, squealing a loud "yes!" before standing up, pulling Diamond with her. Diamond laughed, leading Purity to the small kitchen.

"There are mugs in the top cabinet." she said, getting the ingredients for the hot chocolate. Purity nodded before standing on her tippy toes to get two Christmas-y mugs. She set them on the counter and waited for Diamond.

"You do it. I have no idea how to do this." Diamond said, placing the ingredients on the counter next to the mugs. Purity rolled her eyes and smiled. "Fine. Only because I want to, not because you told me to do it." she replied. Diamond squealed and ran out of the small kitchen to get blankets and pillows. She threw them on the couch and ran back to where Purity was.

"Done." she said, passing a mug to Diamond. "What?! You-- I-I was gone for like, five seconds!" Diamond gasped, taking in the hot chocolate's amazing smell. "Whoa." she mumbled. Purity smiled again. "You were gone for almost five minutes." She corrected, leaving the kitchen. Diamond followed her and they both sat on the couch. They covered themselves with the blankets Diamond got.

Purity snuggled closer to Diamond as the smaller female got a remote and flipped through Netflix. "What do ya wanna watch?" She asked. Purity shrugged. "A Christmas movie?"

Diamond was the one to roll her eyes now. "Okay...but, what Christmas movie?"

"'How The Grinch Stole Christmas'?"

"Got it." Diamond went to that certain movie and selected it before setting the remote down and cuddling closer to Purity.

They happily watched the movie together, hand in hand, as Purity thought, 'This is our place...'