Kitty Cat: Knuckles

Start from the beginning

What in Chaos was that!? (Y/N) screamed in her head, but she quickly observed her change in height and that she was standing on all four limbs.

What the!? Glancing at her hands she now had dainty paws and glancing behind her a cat tail was swishing.

Why am I cat!?

"(Y/N)?"

Snapping her head towards Knuckles she saw he was just as confused as she was.

"Can you understand me?" he asked hesitantly obviously not knowing how to approach the situation.

But (Y/N) saw the chance to save herself further embarrassment and also get a little revenge on Knuckles, killing two birds with one stone.

"(Y/N)?" he asked unsure again.

But her response was to lie down on her back as if she were scratching it plainly ignoring his question.

"I'll take that as a no." he sighed. 

She continued to act like a cat sitting up and scratching behind her ear as she thought a cat would.

"I wonder what could have caused you to turn into a cat." he thought out loud.

Well I don't very well know myself Knuckles, but I'm not exactly going to tell you I know everything your saying, she thought devilishly. 

Knuckles was a bit stuck with what to do though, he first thought about going to Tails for help but he'd feel as though he'd have a hard time trying to convince the kitsune that this cat was (Y/N), yes they had the same (F/C) fur and (E/C) eyes but that was about it.

And if Sonic was with Tails, which he most likely would be, then he'd sure to laugh at him and call him an idiot as he did on many occasions.

So with that uncomfortable proposition hanging over his head he gave another sigh gently as he could, picked (Y/N) up. And holding her book in his spare hand. 

"Hey just what do you think your doing!?" (Y/N) tried to ask him, but he only heard feeble meows.

"I guess I'll take you back to Angel Island, and if this... whatever this is, doesn't ware off soon, well I'll think about that when it comes to it." he said to himself and just in case (Y/N) could understand him a little.

It was a quick flight back to Angel Island, which was hard when you had to carry a cat and a book as well. But nether the less Knuckles made it back to the Master Emerald with both of them in one piece.

As soon as Knuckles put (Y/N) down she continued to act like a cat acting interested in her new surroundings, peering up at the ME. So Knuckles took his usual spot sitting down at the top of the shrine.

Not knowing what to do with himself he flicked through a couple of pages of the book (Y/N) had been reading and his eyes caught onto chapters titled 'Callum' and 'Sephy', and he quickly decided that the story line wouldn't interest him so put the book down. Wondering how (Y/N) could read such intricate novels.

A few more minutes passed and he was aware of the sound of (Y/N)'s paw pads dotting around as she looked around the shine, but the peace was quickly disrupted when he felt something sharp claw at his tail!

"What in the name of chaos!?" he yelled standing up.

And he frowned when he saw (Y/N) fall back onto all four paws, quickly figuring out that she had clawed at his tail.

You should have seen your face Knuckles! It was a picture! She laughed inside.

"I swear if you weren't aware you were a cat I'd be tempted to punch you." he mumbled sitting back down.