1

Toby: " Masky hey. hey Masky" Masky:"WHAT. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT TOBY" Toby:"M-Masky I need to ask you something important"
Masky:"*sigh* What".
Toby grabbed Masky's arm and lead him to his room. After taking Masky to his room Toby closed and locked the door and windows so no one could come in or get out.
Masky:"T-Toby what are you doing why did you lock the door a-and windows".
Toby didn't say a word he placed his hands on Masky's shoulders and pulled up both their masks and pulled Masky into a kiss. Masky was shocked but returned the kiss. Toby then slid his hands under Masky's jacket Masky gasped
Masky:" H-hey no Toby don't do that I don't roll like that".Toby sighed and ignored what Masky had said and took off his jacket Masky:"TOBY I-"
Toby cut him off with another kiss and slowly moved his way down to his neck. Toby stopped and dragged Masky to his bed, laid him down, and climbed on top if him the mattress moved slightly up and down. Toby continued kissing,nibbling,and licking Masky's neck this caused Masky to moan at these repeating actions he realized that Toby had heard and blushed a light pink. Toby took off his jacket and his shirt he stared down at Masky and placed his hands on the bottom of his shirt and lifted it above his head leaving his arms stuck in the shirt. Toby holds Masky's arms down so he can't move away or ant thing he then starts messing with Masky's chest he kisses it and moves lower and lower till he's at Masky's pants Masky finally gets his shirt off and just in time to see Toby undo his pants' button and unzip his zipper. Toby pulls down Masky's pants along with his boxers and pulls out Masky's (use whatever word you want for it)and inserts it into his mouth. Masky out of instinct grabs Toby's head and holds it close to his(it) he starts to moan and squirm.Toby:" Stop moving Masky you won't like as much (read as if something is in his mouth) Masky can't help but start thrusting in Toby's mouth. Toby stops.
Toby:" Ah my mouths getting tired Masky"
Masky:" S-So what the hells that supose to mean"
Toby smirks and pulls Masky down almost to his waist he's probably at his lower chest at best.
Masky:" Toby i'm n-"
Toby had pulled him even more and shoved his (thing) into Masky's mouth he choked a bit because of how fast it had gone in his mouth.
Toby:'Oh come on Masky dont be a chicken Hoody isn't gonna find out trust me i'll keep my mouth shut. Now be a dear and suck it please come on it's not gonna bite your tounge or any thing" Masky was furious at Toby for bringing Hoody into this so as a warning he bit down on Toby. Toby let of a scream of bloody murder he quickly coverd his mouth and turned to the door hpoing no one had heard. Nothing happened. Toby took his (thing) out of Masky's mouth and got off of him. He picked up their clothes which were tossed onto the floor.
Masky:"Toby what are you doing" Toby didn't say a word he just grabbed Masky's clothes and threw'em at him.
Masky:"Toby t-"
Toby:"Tim get out"
Masky:"What"
Toby:"GET OUT DAMMIT"
Masky was shocked Toby had never yelld at him or any one for that matter he stared at his clothes and tossed them a side. Masky stood up and tackled Toby to the ground.
Toby:"The fuck Masky I thought I told you to leave"
Masky:" I'm sorry Toby let me make it up to you". Masky sat on Toby's waist and slowly inserted his (thing) into Toby and started pulling it in and out of him Toby couldn't help but moan at these sweet actions it was like ecstacy.
Toby:" M-Masky harder"
Masky obayed(fuck you spelling) his friends wishes.Close to his climax he begged some more
Toby:"F-faster Masky faster come on i'm almost there i can feel it"
Masky went faster and faster. With one last thrust Masky's seed had shot relesing his juices inside of Toby feeling Masky's cum inside of him he to had relesed his own fluids on to his friend. The two boys had collasped onto each other on the floor
Masky:" Toby..."
Toby:"Yeah..."
Masky:"You never did told me what you wanted to tell me"
Toby:"Oh I was gonna ask you if you crared about me thats all"
Masky:"What of course I care about you but, now..."
Masky sat up to where he was now face to face with Toby.
Maskt:"Now I think I like you a bit more"
he smiled and kissed Toby.
Masky:" Now come on I think you need a shower and so do I if you catch my drift. Toby smiled.
Toby:"Well what are you waiting for let's go"
The two boys quickly got up to their feet and rushed to the bath room to take their shower.
Jeff:"*HURL* Oh my god that was so gross *GAG*"
Hoody:"Yeah I know"
Jeff:"hey is it wrong that i got a boner from that"
Hoody:"Don't think so cause I got one two"
Jeff:"Well what do you say we go take care of that I think Slender will be up for a three-some"(again fuck you words)
Hoody:"l What are we doing standing around here for let's go already".