Ya Allah !
I call unto You , and I  wish to strive,
I ask You to guide me,
I am plunged in darkness please guide me.

With the Quraan  illuminate my path,
Ya Allah  I beseech you ,
I beg of you , save me from Your wrath.

I was a prisoner of my whims ,

             My heart wandered ,

All my opportunities of repenting I squandered.

My soul was devoid of Your  words
Oh Allah ,

But I turn back to You  seeking assistance, Oh Allah.

I destroyed the youth of a helpless woman, when the accusation had become evident to save my honourI did beguile,

I assured myself that my respect and honour, my mother's hapinness is what will make me smile.

How deviated I was, how devious I had become, until  I was tested with the fruit of my heart , the coolness of my eyes,

No longer do I wish to be a disastrous failiure in Your eyes, Oh Allah!
No more do I wish to live this life of
Lies..

I wish to be taken out from the narrowness of darnkness ,
And driven to light,
Ya Allah make make me amongst those who are beloved in your sight.

(Jawhariy)

Sincere regret is when a multitude of sins and mistakes from the past , that had been lurking at the back of a person's  mind, return to the surface of one's  memory and meddle with the heart, the heart extrudes in pain, recalling those unfortunat...

Sincere regret is when a multitude of sins and mistakes from the past , that had been lurking at the back of a person's  mind, return to the surface of one's  memory and meddle with the heart, the heart extrudes in pain, recalling those unfortunate moments of life, which results  to  the  lamenting and repenting of a person, it creates the desire and ferver to reform oneself, and completely diverge onself from the debacle of darkness and plunge oneself  into the obedience of Allah, Who is  التواب The One Who Relents.