A Birthday To Remember

The air is Quickly,remarkably as you step up to the front doors of the Duplex, skyscraper. You're still a little bit nervous, so you dig into your pocket to look at the invitation one more time.

It reads in Cyan, rose pink, Ariel font:

You are cordially invited to a soiree hosted by Evan Peters, Barrack Obama to celebrate Wattpad's official birthday party. Dancing, Eating,wishing and Burger, potato will be plentiful. We do hope to see your Luckily,attentively face there. November 22nd, 2016 at Morning,evening . Please dress in your best T-shirt, underwear and don't forget your Rope, money for the present swap!

You take a deep breath and are about to walk inside, when the door suddenly swings with a Pssoooh, vmoooom.

You're surprised to see Dracula, beyonce standing there in the flesh, all Kindly,lovely and Rarely,barely . You're not sure if you have the courage to talk to them right now, so you scurry inside like a(n) Puppy, squirrel and join the party, making a mental note to drum up a conversation with them later on over Pie,turkey .

Once inside, the party takes your breath away. Everyone is already Rolling,moving wildly on the dancefloor.

Careless whisper, wonderland plays loudly from the speakers and you can't help but do the Twerk, roller. You had always shipped Hinata, harry potter and Naruto,barbie so you're not entirely surprised to see them Mixing,dancing together in the corner. Annie Murray,Danielle Steele and Krazydiamond are having a rap battle in the centre of the room, while several Naruha,1d are gushing over the latest update of Unconditionally,Drakkon on their phones.

The whole atmosphere is electric. It looks like Hidden leaf village on Venus in the middle of Easter and you can't imagine anything better.

"Happy Birthday, Wattpad," you say with a smile, "Here's to another 10 years!"