warm welcomes ..or at least you thought..

Y/N POV :

so im in this bomb ass limo with this other girl name Reginae ........ she seems cool I guess but we decided to share a limo and ride to the house this way because we met earlier today anyways ...so why not :) me and Reginae were just talking about how ratchet some people are gunna look and are personalities and how we are and to be honest we have total different personalities im sort of laid back and chill and she's more of the loud hype type I don't see how where gunna get along ...but it just might work .

        We pull up to the house and when I tell you it was beautiful I mean make your mouth drop open beautiful and as we pulled up the B.D.G sign was shining brighter than bright.... as me and reginae were getting out we grab the second bottle of Champaign and the bottle we didn't finnish and head inside "were here bitch's wooot" I scream and reginae looks at me and laughs and i laugh to, we head to the kitchen because where the first ones here any way, and we pop the bottle of liquor from the fridge and the one from the limo and start downing shots

          so far so good ..I guess :)

Reginae POV :

This girl Y/N seems like shes cool but as cool as she may seem we cant get to close yet ,right now me and her are downing shots of liquor and Champaign when we decide to go look at some of the other girls picture's  one has red hair , another girl has pink hair, another girl has blue hair, and another girl has purple hair "shit talk about taste the rainbow " I say knowing that y/n is probably thinking the same thing she looks at me and we both laugh the other 2 girls look pretty normal I guess but we were so busy laughing about what I had said we didn't even realizes that another girl had arrived and we heard a hi pitched voice yell "HELLLLOOO BITCHHHESSS" we both wanted to see who this was for sure.......

 WHONDER WHO JUST ARRIVED ..HMMM LOL WHO EVER IT IS THEY LOUD AS HELL >.> BUT ANY WAYS VOTE COMMENT  TO LAZZZYY TO PROOF READ EXSCUSE ERRORS ^.^.... )

ILL UPDATE SOON <3 AND I PROMISE ILL DEFFAINTILY PUT PICTURES UP OF THE GIRLS NEXT CHAPTER I WAS SUPPOSED TO THIS CHAPTER BUT FORGOT SOWWY <3 :)