inactive

Thinking about going inactive

Thinking about going inactive. You guys will be better off without me. I believe I cause too much trouble. I'm just not meant to be here. Anyway, I have to tell you something... I love you.
I.
Love.
You.
Guys.
So.
Freakin.
Flippin.
Much.
Like you guys are my everything. Thank you for sticking to the end with me but maybe our journey is now coming to an end. The ones who have stayed with me the whole time, dang, it was a crazy ride with all the hair flips, hate, relationships, hospitals, me looking 11. *Laughs, snorting* I will always remember the wonderful memories I had with you all will dances, ice cream ending up in hair, the creation of Monas, all the silly nicknames, throwing people into pools, climbing trees, tackle hugs,  and piggy back rides!!! Please please please please never forget my love for you.  You guys are so beautiful and perfect just gaaah, you make me happy.

Now I should I probably say more about me probably going inactive. I'm pretty much tired of being used. Not by you lovely people but by others who left. Ive been cheated on too many times and doubted by others. I'm done with hate and having people judge me because of the smallest thing ive done. I don't want to hurt anymore people because apparently I do... And I'm sorry. I'm done with being lied to... Kay? I'm sensitive. Words hurt and so do actions. Its just... It comes to a point where you cant lift up the weight anymore cause its dragging you out.. I can't take it anymore. I believe you'll be better off with me gone... Now remember stay positive.

*Sighs deeply, and smiles*

And stay beautiful

~Jonas