The Reconnect

Hi sorry I such but here is the update

Oh yeah vote for Ariana TCA NOMS PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Oh yeah vote for Ariana TCA NOMS PLEASE AND THANK YOU. Grammy noms are tomorrow  omg I  hope
She is nominated again

Mac Pov

It was so good to be in same creative space as Ariana. Seeing her come in to the session I was trying to play it cool.but I saw her come in she looked good I am not gonna lie. All black looked amazing on her..

When she touched my shoulder I looked up and saw my friend one of my best friends who I have missed but I couldn't tell you that I didn't want more because I did but I had play it cool. just wanted to be around her.

I mean I have heard her sing but damn her voice has changed. It was so mature and it texture so to speak. Seeing her come in an command this  is what she is gonna do. Was real boss of her and I loved it.

( all of this is in Macs head btw)

Ariana's Assistant came and brought us the food and coffee. We all sat scattered around the studio except Ariana and I. 

She was sitting on the couch sitting with her legs under neath her. I came over and sat next to her. She didn't notice I sat next to her she was on the phone.

I heard her tell someone named Ricky that this wasn't the time and she let out this huge sigh as hung up.

I cleared my throat attempting to make my presence known. She looked up flashed me this half smile.

"Are you okay ? Ask Mac"

"I think so not sure says Ariana "

"Can I ask why you aren't sure? Ask Mac "

"Just this person who I thought would have been a good fit for me in my life but it's not working out says Ariana "

"Well you can't fit something where it doesn't belong says Mac"

"That's true says Ariana "

"Can I ask if this person is your boyfriend Ricky ? "

"Wait how did you know? Ask Ariana "

"I put it all together I know you we're dating someone after Sean, then when your ignored that call I saw the name, you just mentioned him ok the phone says Mac "

"Yeah it's not how it used to be I used enjoy time with him but now I am starting to see what my fans mean says Ariana"

"Yeah your fans know you better than you know yourself , oh my god do you remember when The Way video came out and the saw the kiss they went off on me and it's was all Isaac directing skills says Mac"

"Oh shit that's right it didn't help that jai was pissed about it too says Ariana"

"I feel like that kiss brought us closer says mac"

"What do you mean says Ariana"

"It's always gets awkward when you make out with your best friend multiple times says Mac "

"That's so true says Ariana "

"Its always even harder when your best friend is gorgeous as hell and you don't want to make it awkward says Mac "

(Oh my stop as Ariana Smiles hard as hell )

"Well your right it did bring us closer even though it took us a while to reconnect says Ariana "

"But enough about me how have you been ?ask Ariana"

"I have been great honestly this is the soberest I have been in years. It's a whole different head space for me, i was honestly worried I would. E able to make music like I used to but waking up clear headed and not hung over has opened my eyes to a different zone so to speak . Says Mac "

"That's honestly amazing to know Mac I am glad you are getting to where you need to be says Ariana"

(I feel eyes on me I look to both Peanut and Quentin smiling our direction )

(These two are determined to Fuck up this vibe session I swear  thinks Mac )

"So have you gotten everything squared away for your birthday ask Mac "

"Yes thank god because I was gonna have to cancel of not because of all that I am doing on the day before the party says Ariana"

I finally take a bite out of kale salad i didn't realize I was this hungry. Not wanting to look like a slob to her I slowed down my eating.

I hear giggle at me then she took a big ass bite of her salad. There is something so attracting about watching a woman who eats. Most woman wouldn't want to eat in front of a man.

I mean not be inappropriate but Ariana has filled out for sure she has more curves then she did but she hides them.

This reconnect has realizing I might have a thing for my best friend ....

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Sorry for the late update I love you all tons thank you for reading this story

Vote
Comment
Share