Chapter 18- Loren?!!!!

Start from the beginning

Eddie: I'm so sorry Nora! I promised you I'd keep her safe and nothing bad would ever happen to her. I'm sorry! I....

Nora: *puts her hand on his shoulder* calm down. It wasn't your fault. I understand you tried. I even couldn't have saved her if I was in your shoes.

Eddie: Thanks.

Nora: And you are really showing me how much you love my daughter.

Eddie: What do you mean?

Nora: Well I can tell you've been crying! *she giggles* No boy I've ever seen has cried over my daughter. Thank you for caring about her so much.

Eddie: I really love her Nora.

Nora: I know. I do too! So, is there anything I can do?

Eddie: I know we just got back to LA and everything, but is there any way you can allow Loren to stay at my house till she's better? You can come by any time.

Nora: Are you sure? Do you even know how to take care of a sick girl like a mother knows how?! *she laughs a little.*

Eddie: *laughs a little too* Yeah, I remember how my mom treated me when I was sick. And plus, I have enough hang overs to know what to do! *he smiles*

Nora:  Do you mind if I stay here until she wakes up?

Eddie: Well you're her mom! Of course! You can sit on the couch and turn on the TV if you'd like. Also, do you think you could give Melissa a call and tell her she can come over if she wants. I bet she'd like to know what's going on.

Nora: Good thinking. *Walks down the stairs into the living room and sits on the couch and dials Melissa and tells her everything.*

Melissa jumps in her car and heads right over in panic. Eddie just sits on the floor next to his bed watching over Loren waiting for her to become concious again. Melissa arrives and again has many paparazzi's take her picture as she flies into the building. At this point the paparazzi are starting to really wonder what's going on. Melissa knocks on Eddie's door and Nora opens it to see Melissa standing there looking really worried.

 Melissa runs in.

Melissa: Where's Loren?!

Nora: Up the stairs around the corner.

Melissa runs there and stops dead in her tracks when she sees Loren laying there and Eddie sitting on the floor next to her holding her hand.

Eddie: Melissa!

Melissa: *starting to cry* Is she gonna be okay?!

Eddie: The paramedic she's just unconcious from a spiked drink Tyler gave her.

Melissa: I'm going to tear that guy up in a million pieces! Where is he?!

Eddie: Probably in a holding cell in a jail in New York. *he smiles*

Melissa: Good. Is it okay if I chill in your living room until she wakes up?

Eddie: I'd think you were crazy if you didn't.

Melissa walks out of Eddie's room and walks into the living room and sits on the couch next to Nora.

Melissa: This whole situation sucks.

Nora: I know. I got so mad when I found out someone hurt my baby.

Melissa: Momma Tate was going to destroy right?! *she laughs*

Nora: Heck yeah. If he wasn't already in jail, I'd be in New York right now hunting down this evil satan.

Melissa: Woah... you are mad.

Nora: Well yeah!

Melissa: *laughs and changes the subject* Turn on "E! News". Hopefully there's some new drama! *she giggles*

Nora: You are something else. *she laughs and then changes the channel.*

The channel changes and a breaking news story comes on. The headline reads, "New artist, Loren Tate, drunk and under age." Then the TV shows a reporter in front of Eddie's apartment building.

(ON TV)Reporter: It appears that tonight, L.A.'s cutest couple has returned to L.A. but as they arrive at Eddie Duran's pent house building, he opens the car door with Loren Tate passed out in his arms apparently drunk. He rushed to the door and slammed it behind him. Soon after, Loren Tate's mother, Nora Tate was reported rushing in the building. Then after another 20 minutes, Loren's best friend, Melissa Sanders runs inside and does not stop to answer any questions. Will we ever find out what happened tonight? Was Loren Tate really drunk, and if so, will shestill have her career?