Listen To Your Heart

I awoke to something kicking me in the leg.

Ow...

Fuck, that hurt...

My eyes fluttered open to see Taylor, sleeping. She looked like she was having a peaceful dream, she had a sly smile tugging at the corner of her lips.

I smiled in reflex, to seeing her smile.

I felt another kick at my leg, and this one seemed to have more force than the other one. I saw her move around as I felt the kick.

So she moves in her sleep...

That is adorable...

But it also kind of hurts...

I can tell she's into soccer, cause she has a really strong kick...

I turn my attention towards her face.

She looked so peaceful and so beautiful.. Her face was so soft and her bed head, framed her face in just the right way. She even made her bed head look sexy.

How more perfect can she be?...

I slowly began to distangle myself from her resting body. I knew when she woke up, she would want a pot of coffee.

I went to the bathroom, and proceeded to brush my teeth and comb my hair.

After I got out, I found her to still be sleeping, she was taking up the whole bed, as she was sprawled out.

I silently giggled to myself. She was still adorable.

After looking for a few minutes in her kitchen, I found some eggs, Bacon, and some bread. She didn't seem to have much. I wondered why, and made a note to ask her if she wanted to go to the store today, when she woke up.

As I was starting the bacon, I heard footsteps enter the kitchen.

I turned around to see Taylor rubbing her eyes, and looking sexy as hell in her Pj's. Which consisted of extra short pink pajama shorts, and a black cotten tank top, minus a bra.

I smirked, as she sat down, and groaned.

I chuckled. "Hangover?"

I was laughing because she looked so cute when she was pouting.. And because I didn't get hangovers. I could literally drink a whole bar, and not get a hangover.

So I sort of felt bad for her too.

"Mhmm" she mumbled.

"Aww, don't pout baby... Wait a sec, I'll go get you some asprin" I told her.

I went to her bathroom, checking inside the mirror. I was able to find a small bottle of asprin.

I took 2 in my hand, and headed back to the kitchen, to get her a cup of coffee.

"Here you go, baby" I said, as I handed her the cup of coffee and the asprin.

"Thank you, babe" she said downing her coffee.

"Why don't you go take a shower, I heard it helps with hangovers and I'll finish up here?"

She smiled at me. "Why are you so sweet to me?"

I was a little caught off guard by her question, I mean I didn't really even think of it that way. It was kind of a reflex, to want to take care of her.

"Why are you so beautiful?" I asked her as I stroked her cheek.

She smiled even bigger...

"Hey, why don't you have a hangover?" She asked me after a few moments of us staring at each other.