Disclaimers

IMPORTANT

Please keep in mind that this is an AU (alternate universe).

Yes, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, and Liam Payne will appear, but they won't be in the famous band, One Direction, and they won't be famous.

They will have "normal" lives, but that's all.

I repeat, the current members of One Direftion will not be famous in "Algophobia // H.S AU (Sequel to SS)"

They will only be characters.

EXTENDED SUMMARY

After running away with her beloved kidnapper, Courtney finds herself in a new country without her family.

Having to start a new life with Harry, she keeps her hopes up that everything will be okay.

Little does she know that her ex-boyfriend isn't too happy with his new lifestyle, and is willing to do anything for some sweet revenge.

COPYRIGHT

This story came out of my imagination, so please do not copy. Also, I will not be accepting translations for this story (or any of my other stories), considering the fact that this story will probably not get many views.

TRIGGERS

I don't think I will cuss a lot in this story.

If I do put some cuss words into the dialogue, then I'll put in asterisks, dollar signs, exclamation points, etc., basically any symbols.

It's up to you if you want to comment the cuss word.

Additionally, I probably won't be writing any "hot, steamy" scenes. I'm not very good at writing that material.

The closest I'll get into those scenes is probably:

"He stuck his tongue into my mouth, and I moaned as he explored every inch of my mouth."

Or...

"There we were, making out in the noisy living room. Music was blasting out the speakers, and people were dancing and drinking.

He looked at me as he ripped his  lips off of mine.

I let a pout form on my lips.

He smirked and looked upstairs.

He leaned into my ear.

"Let's go have some fun?"

I smirk, and take his hand as we run upstairs, hoping to find an empty room."

Then, you guys can let your imagination roam.

(And I know you guys have a good imagination from reading past comments in my other books.)

DEDICATION

*taps microphone*

I dedicate this to all my followers and readers who have been there for me ever since I first published my first, cringeworthy Jelsa fanfiction, to today.

I love you all sooo much.

I thank God everyday for you.

*clears throat*

And I hope you enjoy this sequel.

I've never been too good at writing sequels, so I beg for your patience.

This book may start on a rough beginning, but I assure you that you will be amazed and in shock as you continue to flip the pages (or slide with you finger, in this case).

Kisses!

*drops microphone*

CHARACTERS

So far, I've decided that this will be the cast:

Harry Styles as Harry Styles

Louis Tomlinson as Louis Tomlinson

Niall Horan as Niall Horan

Liam Payne as Liam Payne

Zayn Malik as Zayn Malik

? as Courtney Thompson

These are some of the major characters who will be pretty important.

The only character who don't  have people acting them out is Courtney.

I decided not to have anybody play her because I want you guys to maybe relate to her in a way.

Maybe you can imagine yourself playing her, or your friend.

Use your imagination...its a very strong weapon.

*wink*

And that's all...