"Kyle. I feel bad we left Kyle alone with thay guy." I say.

"Kyle is old enough to manage himself. Don't need to worry about him." Harry says quite rudely.

"I guess." I shrug. I was slightly taken aback by his sudden change of tone.

"So how do you like Canada so far? You always said you wanted to visit Canada." Harry smiles at me. So he remembers.

"Yeah. I mean I really didn't get a chance to go sight seeing. We're leaving today." I say.

"Maybe we can come here again one day." Harry says while staring at me.

"Huh?" I ask.

"For a conference or another business trip." Harry covers up his statement but I already caught up on what he really meant. Why is Harry so confusing?

"Yeah. Maybe." I say.

.....

"Is everyone here?" Harry asks as we got inside the plane.

"Yes Mr Styles. Are you going to take our attendance now?" Kyle jokes causing all of us besides Harry to laugh.

"I would really appreciate it if you would lay back on your so amazing jokes Kyle." Harry says quite rudely.

"If we're all here. Then let's get going now." Harry says and moves further inside the plane putting his suitcase aside.

I honestly don't know what's Harry's deal with Kyle. I mean he's always a dick to him even when Kyle doesn't even do shit. Sigh. I don't even know what's going with on with Harry. He seems happy which really hurts me. I mean-I'm not fine. I still love Harry dearly and I don't even know if he feels the same way anymore. Is it wrong of me to simply put off my life just in hopes that we would get back together? Well technically we never really broke up we're just on a "break". Still. I'm not fine. It sucks that Harry is.

After just being bored for a good thirty minutes I decided to look for Harry. The rest of the guys were either sleeping or watching football which is not my thing so I get up and walk inside the plane to see Harry sitting there staring outside the window.

"Hello there." I say as I take a seat beside him.

"Hey." Harry smiles at me.

"What you up to?"

"Nothing. Just enjoying my isolation." Harry says.

"Would you want me to leave you alone..?" I ask.

Harry smiles at me,"Not at all. I like talking to you."

"Hmm. So what were you in such deep thought about?" I ask.

"Oh nothing important. Just thinking about a few things going on in my life. That's all." Harry says.

"So how're you doing?"

Harry furrows his eyebrows and looks at me,"What do you mean?"

"Well. Not trying to come off bitter or anything but you said we both need space to think about our lives. So how's all of that happening for you?" I ask.

Harry's facial expressions quickly change, an unreadable expression is plastered on his face. What is it? Guilt maybe? "Everything's just going fine really. I know what I said and I mean it. We do need some time to figure out our lives and what we both want."

I chuckle bitterly,"Harry. We're grown adults not teenagers. I don't know what needs to be figured out in your life. I just wish you would be honest with me and just let me in instead of pushing me away but I guess that's too much to ask for."

"Selena......" Harry starts off but I cut him off.

"I'm sorry so coming out so strong but I would really appreciate it if I knew what exactly was going on with you. I respect your space and I'll give you as much as you need but Harry you need to know that even though I'm in love with you dearly I'm not going to wait for you forever." I lie. Ofcourse I would wait for him forever. I don't think I can die in peace if I'm not with Harry. Maybe that sounds to overdramatic but that's all my heart has been telling me for awhile now.

"I understand Selena. I just-I just need a little more time." Harry says.

I nod and weakly smile at him,"I'm going to go see what the others are up to." I get and up and walk away before Harry says anything else.

Well that fucking blows. I just wish Harry was honest with me. This is so frustrating. I just can't. I take a seat a little away from the rest of the guys and stare outside at the clouds.

"Hey bro." Kyle says taking a seat beside me.

I flash a fake smile his way,"Hey."

"So why're you so down?" Kyle asks causally.

"Oh I'm just tired I guess." I shrug.

"Now that we're close enough or so I can ask. What's the deal with you and Mr styles? I mean he definitely cares for you and you care for him so why aren't you guys together?" Kyle asks.

I chuckle,"Once I figure out. I'll let you know."

"I know men often say girls are complicated and shit but coming from a man himself- I mean I may be the only one you actually admits this but guys are just as complicated." Kyle says.

"Tell me about it." I roll my eyes. "So now that you know of my love life I think it's only fair for me to ask about yours." I wiggle my brows at him changing the topic.

Kyle laughs,"Well it is only fair."