Carl-deal?

Unedited-
It was a good day today. One that south Chicago didn't see too often. So nice, in fact, that I actually contemplated going outside. I contemplated so hard that I ended up walking to the public to throw breadcrumbs at the innocent and watch as birds over took their facial features with painful pecks. This plan, however, went completely south (like this neighborhood) when Debbie gave Liam to me without any exchanged words and walked off.

I shrugged and kissed Liam on his forehead. God, did I love this baby. My true love. I averted my attention over to Debbie who looked as if she were trying to mingle but Debbie can be quite the awkward person. So ultimately; she failed. When she swung back around, I handed her back Liam without any further questions and stood up since I was out of bread crumbs and swimming is for chumps who like to make use of their summer vacations. Me? I play video games and skip as many showers as possible. Which seemed to be few since our AC just broke.

As I was walking back to my house, I took a little detour to Patsy's to pick up something for my older brother- to be more specific his paycheck- since he was currently injured from a frying accidents in which the tip of his finger flew into the deep friar and away into someone's crispy chicken. It was actually hilarious.

On my way to Patsy's, a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into an ally way and didn't stop pulling until I detached us. "What the hell?"

"It's me. Hurry!" Carl screamed while running and I was too panicked to say much so I followed him.

"Hey! Stop!" The voice of a police officer boomed and from behind us, several heavy footsteps could be heard.

I braced myself and ran up ahead of Carl, looping around a building and crawling through a small hole through a fence. I practically left Carl in the dust but what was I supposed to do? Prison wasn't exactly my scene and I didn't ever intend for it to be. Carl may be a rising sociopath but I like to consider myself a sensible kind-a-gal.

I stopped short by one end of a wall that had an ally way connecting another. My breath was heavy and sloppy, not straightforward how it usually was. Sweaty palms hit my bare knees as I tried the best I could to regain posture in my lungs.

Carl came trailing a bit after with faint laughter. "That was fun, right?" He chuckled while placing his arm on my back for support, though stumbled back when I pushed him off. He put his arms up in defense, "ow, what?"

"That wasn't fun, Carl!" I screamed at him with my hands grasping a handful of my hair. With a gulp and good slouch against the wall, my tone faltered. "It wasn't funny..... it was fucking scary!"

He smirked a bit and sat right next to me, poking my stomach to get even the slightest reaction. When that proved a failure, Carl poked even lighter which made me slightly smile though look off, trying not to let him see. He hummed and started brushing his fingers along my bare skin, making me laugh with hardly enough breath. "S-stop! Uncle, uncle!" I screamed while gasping for air. Carl finally stopped, looking into my eyes as if there was nothing more he'd like to see. It was only then that I realized he was hovering over me and his pelvic spot was slowly rising and poking at mine.

"Hey, get off!" I wailed, getting a bit uncomfortable by the bone that was itching it's way into my body. "I'm serious. Get off!" When I pushed him off, I stood up and dusted all of the dirt from my clothes. Carl was seriously starting to piss me off with all this bullshit.

"What's the matter, Y/n?" Carl said sweetly while placing a hand on my waist. I looked the other way while shaking my head. He tried turning my head but I wouldn't budge and kept moving my head the opposite direction. "Are you okay?"

Ignoring him, I exhaled a sharp chuckle of grief and turned my back to start walking him.

His voice cut me off short as he jogged towards me and placed grabbed my arm, "hey- c'mon would ya answer me? Please."

"I'm mad at you. And I'm gonna stay mad until you stop it with this whole drug lord thing you've got going on." Walking away from Carl is hard. Knowing you shouldn't stop and actually walling are two different things that I should seriously pick up on.

He was silent, though. It was as if he was trying to decided if to stop or if to keep going. Slightly locking his lips, he looked off to the side with his eyebrows pulled together in deep though and frustration.

"Hey...," I began while leaning my back against the side of a rusty apartment complex, "do me a favor. Next time your being hunted by the cops: don't bring me into the mix. I'm not gonna support your cheap thrills. They're not worth the expense."

Carl rested his elbow just near my head and leaned his face closer to mine. For a moment, he gazed into my soul and tried to pull apart my emotions at the moment. I stayed as monotonous as I could for the time being. When he couldn't figure me out, he sighed and looked away from me. "Your a handful."

"I'm the handful? Funny coming from you, Gallagher." I scoffed while punching his chest softly but smiled involuntarily when I did. "That thing about the pot and the kettle."

"Haha..." he rolled his blue eyes in tune with his waving around hands the emphasized his sarcasm. It was amazing what this kid could do. Danger one of the things I actually liked about Carl though that's getting crossed off my list as soon as we get hom.

I crossed my arms over my chest, "I can't believe your into this shit. You know you won't be able to get out, right?"

"Bullshit! I'll get out cause I'm Carl fucking Gallagher."

I scoffed, "yea let's see about that. I bet you five hundred you can't get out of it!"

Carl though for a moment while rubbing his chin. He suddenly grinned and I realized he came up with another end of the bargain. "Okay. But if I do get out of it, you have to be my personal stripper for a whole year. Got it?"

"Gross...," I scowled but accepted my fate with a shudder. "Fine. It's a deal."

And with that said, we shook on it, unaware of the next few horrible months to come.

××××××××
This chapter sucked, I know, I know. I literally wrote it on a whim since I was tired and bored at the same time. But I hope you enjoyed. And let me know whose pov you prefer or if you would rather my stick to second.

Anyway, thank you for reading, voting, and commenting. Please be sure to leave feed back and if you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote!