~Merry Christmas~

AN:
Okay... so a few words beforehand.
I decided to make this chapter the last. I'm surprised that I could get so far but more over, I'm surprised that some of you seem to really like what I wrote and this makes me happy. I want to thank you all for reading this until the end! I wanted to publish this chapter at christmas eve but a lot of things came in my way.

After finishing this, I'm going to write some Oneshots about Haikyuu!! x reader so feel free to request some characters! (Other Anime are welcomed as well!) *^~^*

Enough said! Have fun reandig the last chapter and see you in another story~

Reader POV

"[F/N]? Where are the garlands?"
"Just wait a second!"
Yes, the day has come.
It was Christmas Eve and you was decorating your house with Hajime. Or rather, you was about to finish decorating, because all what's left was the tree.
You were ging down the stairs with a big box with garlands. It was difficult to watch your steps so it didn't take you long to fall. You dropped the box and closed your eyes, ready for the impact, but it didn't come.
When you opened your eyes again, you looked right into green eyes.
"Are you okay?", Hajime asked while he let go of you. He picked up the box and collected the garlands which were spread all over the floor. You only answered with a weak "Thank you..." and helped him afterwards.

The Wing Spiker went to the living room where the Christmas tree was standing and placed the box next to it. You followed him, took a garland and started to decorate the tree. Hajime did the same. It didn't need a long time for it. Hajime did a last check on the fairy lights and you eyed the tree for missing elements. And you found something. It was the most important thing of a Christmas tree. The star.
"Hajime, the star is missing", you mentioned panicked.
He made a quick look on the top of the unfinished Christmas tree and nodded.
"Wait a second", he said and left the room. A few moments later, he returned with a little golden star in his hands
"Here we go", he said as he gave you the star. You looked at him in surprise. "What do you mean?", you asked.
He only grinned and grabbed you by your hips.
You immediately started to blush and became a bit panicked.
"H-Hajime?!"
But it was too late. He raised you up, so you faced the top of the tree.
"Hurry up and place the star!", the male said.
Now you understood his plans. You quickly placed the star on the top of the tree.
After Hajime let you down, both of you eyed the tree once again.
The golden christmas star was on the top and the tree was filled with christmas balls and fairy lights were running round it.
The whole tree was glittering and glowing.
"Perfect", Hajime said.
You nodded and looked proud on your work. "So everything's ready now. Only the family is missing", you said.
Your family was picking up your aunt from the airport and Hajime's family (his aunt included) was still at their home and cooking the meal for later.
The house was now decorated so you and Hajime sat down on the couch for a break.
An awkward silence filled the room. You wanted to talk to the male but you couldn't think of any topic so you chosed the first thing which came up in your mind.
"So... How did it come that you decided for Seijoh?"
Hajime took a deep breath and leaned back in the couch.
"Propably because Oikawa will go there too. I guess it's easier to have someone you know in an unkown area."
"I see..."
Silence again. You could hear Hajime breathing. It was calming and you closed your eyes to just focus on this sound. And once again your head became heavier and landed on the male's shoulder.

"Sleeping again?", I asked. 

You hesistated to answer but after a few moments  you slighty shook your head."No. Not really."