Punishment.

I stopped him. '' I-...I can't do this. I'm sorry.'' I finally snapped back into reality. This wasn't me, The me I knew wouldn't be allowing this. Yes, Sometimes things come out of hand...But I've never felt such urge to have sex. Trent looked startled, Guess he really thought he was going to get ''It''. ''Well, I thought you wanted to. I guess I'm sorry as well.'' He was blushing, Embarrsed I suppose. I put all my clothes back on. I felt...Sick all of the sudden. I needed to leave. It was awkward. ''Well, I'm leaving, Goodbye'' I said quickly, Running to the door. Before he had a chance to reply. I heard a slam of a door, And heavy footsteps behind me. I knew it was Trent I didn't want to talk about what happened or even talk about it in genral. I started quickening my pace. Eventually starting to run. I called behind my shoulder, ''We'll talk tomorrow! See you!''

By the time I reached my house. I was sweaty, Panting and hungry. I opened the door to see my adoptive Mother on the phone. Most likely with my School princable. So, I dicided to quietly walk past her to my room. But she saw me a stopped me. ''We, Need to talk. NOW.'' I had this weird feeling in my stomach...I wasn't about to get a welcoming hug.

She beat me. Telling me I was worthless, Worth nothing. My Mom is better off dead and it should stay that way. I was just a mistake to her...Nothing. I cried, But never screamed. Even though the agony and pain was to much. She stood me up on my feet and slapped me hard right in the face. I whimpered. She said I was a ''Fucking Baby. I couldn't handle pain''. I ran to my room, and locked the door. I cried my heart out. Untill there was no tears left to cry. I was fucking dying! Dying so painfully, The pain I felt was to much. Alone, Scared, Sad, Hurt, Angry. But I raged. I couldn't stand this. I smashed everything in sight. I opened my window and ran off into the night.

I ran to Trent's house. I knew he'd keep me safe. Atleast he loved me. He's really the only one I have. I couldn't really knock on his door. I might wake his parents. So I went over by his window, Which is thankfully on the first floor. I knocked. And I saw a light flick on in the room. The window opened and I could see Trent. Half naked, Wearing only boxers. Damn, I thought. He looks pretty hot. Wait what! What was I thinking don't go into creeper mood now....''Oh, Hey. Well nice to see you'' He whispered, Smiling. He helped me into his bedroom window. Shutting it behind me. He finally turned towards me...Seeing me in the light made his smile quickly disapear. ''Hey! what the fuck happened to you, Babe?.'' He was instently hugging me and kissing my head. That's when the tears came. I violently shook and sobbed. I cried into his chest. I settled down...Listening to him tell me he loves me and it'll be alright. He flicked the lamp on, Flicked off the lightswitched and layed me down on the bed. ''I love you'' He told me. ''I-...I love y-..you too.'' I snuggled up close to him. Laying my head on his chest. He kissed me. He reached over and turned off the lamp. We both fell asleep.

WELLL! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! May do more tonight! Sorry, if my story sucks! LOL...But I'm just starting. P: