Chapter 1

Before I start I want to say WARNING THIS BOOK HAS CRUDE LANGUAGE!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

"What is wrong with you today?" Ginny asked.

"I don't know, I feel like something big is about to happen." Hermione said.

"Like what?" Ginny said rubbing her seven months pregnant belly.

"I don't know but it is comings soon." Hermione said. "How is Blaise?"

"He is good, he is so excited about the baby." Ginny said smiling.

"I still can't believe you guys decided not to know the sex of the baby." Hermione said.

"Yeah, we want it to be surprise." Ginny said then smiled wickedly. "How did it go with Trevor? Did you get laid?"

"Ginny!!!" She said.

"Hey, you haven't gotten laid since you broke up with Ron. No offense but you have become a stiff old librarian." She said making Hermione glare at her. "I said no offense."

"I am no interested in getting laid." She said before getting up and grabbing her coat. "So no more blind dates." She left Ginny and Blaise's house and got in her car. She drove to her work and thought about what has happened over the past two years. Ginny had gotten a job at Zabini tech as a consultant for Blaise. While working together they fell in love and and a year later were married and now are pregnant with their first baby.

Harry had gotten a job as an auror and meet a nice girl named Jennifer. They got married a couple of months ago and are enjoying their vacation in Hawaii.

A few months after Hermione and Ron broke up he got together with Pansy Parkinson. They were a surprise to everyone but they loved each other so everyone including her got over it quickly. They are now married and had two kids. Sebastian and Georgia are the apples of their parents eyes.

As for Malfoy, there were rumors that after his father died he took over his father's business. Those rumors came true when Hermione saw a him on the cover of a business magazine. He was now in Paris doing business.

Hermione arrived at her book store that she bought a year ago. She parked her car in back before getting out of her car and heading inside. Luna greeted her at the cash register.

"How's Ginny?" She asked.

"Nosy as usual" Hermione said. "Did things go alright here?"

"Yup, we weren't that busy today." She said then grabbed her purse. "Well I'm off to lunch." She left out the front door. Hermione sighed and got to work stacking books. She was half way through them when she heard the bell over the door ring. She turned around to greet the customer.

"Welcome how can I-" she said then froze when she saw Draco Malfoy standing there staring at her with an intense look. "I thought you were in Paris?" Draco stared at her for a minute before answering.

"Just got back" he said.

"Can I help you with anything?" She said noticing he was walking deeper into her store.

"Yes" He said turning down a pathway that leads him to her. Hermione took a tentative step backward. Her back hit the bookself and she cursed under her breath

"What can I do for you Malfoy?" She asked.

"Well first of all you can stop calling me Malfoy my name is Draco. Second of all you can try to stop looking for an escape since I'm not nor would ever hurt you." He said coming to a stop right in front of her. "Third is more of a statement. Hermione Granger, I am going to take what I want." Hermione cleared her throat before speaking.

"What do you want?" Draco smirked before leaning in so the tip of their noses were touching.

"You" he said before leaning away. "I have watched you long enough, now I will have you." He said.

"You have no right to me you foul-" she said but he had grabbed her face and kissed her hard. She gasped in surprise and he took advantage of that by thrusting his tongue inside her mouth. She was frozen with shock. Draco freaking Malfoy was kissing her. She couldn't believe. Draco tilted his head to deepen the kiss making Hermione come to her senses. She pushed him away and slapped him. "How dare you kiss me!" Draco stood there breathing hard for a second before closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. A mintue later he opened his eyes and stood up straight.

"I could show you a new side of yourself. A side you never knew you could have. If you want some wimpy guy who doesn't know what the fuck he is doing then I will leave you alone but if you want a hard fucking then here is my number." He said setting his card with his number on it on the bookself next to her head before turning and leaving the store. Hermione let out the breath she was holding.

"Holy crap" she said knowing she was fucked.

Good evening (evil laugh) well that was creepy, anyway hope you liked it.