The lights of the club keep on playing hide and seek, giving us the thrill we've been seeking. I danced with people I don't know. I danced with boys... girls. I gave several smooches and kisses to some of the people who danced with me--regardless of the gender. I did dirty dancing with everybody--regardless of the gender. I felt pain on my neck and just the thought of scanning hickeys in front of the mirror tomorrow morning made me giggle. 

I continued to jump. I continued to laugh like a lunatic. I continued to dance. I felt so high. I felt so energetic and all. But I never felt so happy... 

Do you wanna know what I did when the bar next to this kicked me out? 

I smiled when I saw my next target. I walked straight in front of her.

"Damn, look at this girl. You look like my ex-boyfriend's latest whore!" And then I slapped her and laughed.

She immediately covered her cheeks that are now flushing red because of my palm and looked angrily at me. Her stares are throwing daggers at me but I just continued to smile slyly at her. I don't really know her and I don't have intentions knowing her. She's not even connected to my ex, as far as I know. I'm just having fun, it just happened that she's the main ingredient of that 'fun'. 

"Bitch, what's your problem?!" She blurted out. 

I bit my lower lip to refrain myself from laughing so loud.

"Oops, sorry. Thought you're a punching bag." I retorted.

She ran to get me but I immediately smashed a bottle of beer on her head that made her unconscious. I laughed at my work not realizing I was being pulled by two bouncers out of the bar. They aggressively dumped me outside but even though my butt hurts, I still managed to chuckle. 

I was about to enter another bar but I saw someone

Someone who used to hold me tight when we go to places like this. 

Someone who used to prevent me from too much consumption of alcohol.

Someone whom I used to love...

...wait, fucked 'used' I'm still in love with him anyway!

"What a great surprise." I said to myself while giggling and making my way towards him--them.

She's with a girl and they're kissing against a post. The scene sent bullets to my already aching heart. I don't know what am I doing. I don't know why I still want to go near him. I don't know. I'm miserable. I'm fucked up. I'm crooked. I'm full of shit right now and I'm hoping to dump it all to him.