1🥀

Aidan POV

"Aidana,get your ass up before I get you"my foster mom yelled. I get up quickly she'll pour hot water on me if I don't get up when she says so.

"Yes ma'am,I am up"I called back to her. I go in the bathroom,take a quick wash off then throw on a outfit for today. Something simple.

Let me introduce myself,my name is Aidana but I rather be called by Aidan or Aida. Suits me better,I am 17. Probably 5'9,I'm a foster child my mother died when I was young. My father fuck him he just didn't want me.

I don't have contact with any of my family members,I rather be with them then here with her. I am brown skin I say so myself,I'm laid back and chill. Don't really like drama,kind of shy. Yeah enough about me.

Before walking down the hallway to the stairs I get my backpack,phone,house keys, and wallet. When I get to the stairs I see my foster mother glare at me out the corner of my eye. 'Bitch'I hear her mumble but I pay it no mind.

I walk downstairs with my backpack hanging on my shoulder. After I grab a pop tart and some water I leave.

I start walking to the bus stop eating my breakfast, when I arrive at the bus stop I see 2 girls. They both looked like studs,probably the same age as me,they are lightskin.

"Wassup"the yellow one said. "Hey"I wave shyly. The other girl just smiled at me. I looked away awkwardly, creep.

By 7:45 more people start to approach the bus stop. I found out the the yellow girl was Allen and the girl that didn't say anything at all was Lerin. They were nice people,both in the 12th grade.

8:00 came fast the bus had came to get everybody,off to school finally. School just started a week ago. This was my first day actually coming to this school since we had to move.

The bus finally comes to a stop I get off ,walking straight to the main office to get my schedule.

"Hello there,what do you need?"the secretary I guess asked. "Um,I need my schedule "I replied.

"What's your name?"she asks."Aidana Parks"I comment. She gets on her computer and starts typing then papers start printing.

"Here you are Ms. Parks,have a nice day"she sends me on my journey to find these classes.

My first block was Study Hall. (A/N:Do you still have study hall? I do)Great. I'll just sit in there on my phone I guess.

213.....214.....215.....216. Room 216 was just what I was looking for. I knock on the door,the door was slammed open by this big ass man. I mean he didn't have to slam it"Why are you disturbing my class young lady?"

I roll my eyes,the reply"I bet y'all aren't doing shi-booka in there. I'm the new kid,Aidana Parks"I didn't wanna get kicked out of school then my ass beat. Hell no.

He let's me in the class room "Everybody this is our new student Aidana,you can sit anywhere you like"I smile at everyone, then scan over the room for a seat,I see one in the back by this very handsome girl.

I groan then start walking back there I sit in the seat beside her. She looks up, then smiles. Fuck she is beautiful."Thanky Thanky babygirl"she chuckled. "I said that out loud?"she then holds her hand out "I'm Javari or Jay."I shake her hand "Aidana. I go by Aida or Aidan"

We talked most of the class period. When the bell rung I packed up all my stuff then headed to second block History. I might just skip. Never mind, I was going to class 331 on the third hall. I walk straight in.

"Im Aidana Parks,I'm new here"She looks at me then out the door. "Okay,just sit right there."She points to a seat in the middle.

PING

My phone chirps. I take it out my backpack,then look at it. My best friend/ex girlfriend text me.

Dashan😣💕:I miss you best friend😔

:I miss you too,wyd?

Dashan😣💕:Class,I'll talk to you later.

:Alright

I put it up before the teacher looked back here.

*skips to lunch*
It's lunch time,I have 1 more class. I'm sitting at this table when I see Allen and Lerin walk in behind Javari. They know each other?

Javari winked at me I just turned my head,sexy ass bitch. They got their food and walk straight to the table I was at.

"Hey Aida"Lerin and Allen said. "Hiii"I smiled,they laughed. I looked at Javari she was on the phone talking. She then looked at me and winked.

"Wassup,ma"she chuckled. "That ain't my name Javari"I smiled. Allen and Lerin were having their own conversation to notice that Javari was flirting.

"Give me your phone so I can put our numbers in"I opened my phone up for her to do so,she typed them in quick.

She put herself as 'Daddy Jay😈👅',Allen as 'BroAl💪', and Lerin as 'Erin💋'.. I laughed then looked at her.

RINGGGGGGGGG

The bell for our next and last period rung,everybody start scattering around the cafeteria just to get out the door.

I head straight to my last class,math. I love math sooooooo much,I just never did the work. I walk in the teacher greets me."Hello,you must be the Aidana that I've heard so much about"she smiled. "Yes ma'am I am"she told me to take a seat anywhere. I went right to the back with Lerin and Allen..

Aidana in Media

How do you guys like it so far?

Is it good?

Do you think Javari already likes Aidana?

Read For More💕

~Jae