Arriving To The Homeland!

Finally we Landed as the flight began to inform us we have landed and we are home , Lakay se Lakay à natif natal would say Home sweet home I began to think so I can erase my weird encounter.

As we begin to pick up our stuff from the top cabin everyone from the back starts to rush upfront as we are getting ready to get into the line to leave the guy who's new name is Ford because my last crush name was Jeep but was ruined I'll leave in another story, but anyways as I look around I can't find ford he's not by my brother no more he probably ran out because of my awkward stares.

Strangely I feel like my soul just broke to two and I get all un hyped and depressed but happy that I didn't see him so our weird stare challenge. As we finally escape that non finishing line we head to the baggage claim , omgosh ford is at the baggage claim place and to my disappointment he wasn't there.

Waiting for my bag to come up , and moving my neck to see if Johnson Is near by so he can quickly get my suitcase , it's not like I can't take it but the people are so pushy and aggressive with getting their bags.
Looking for Johnson he's not in sight and to my understanding ford just arrived to baggage claim.