Yeah, I Know, I Still Hate You

Depuis le début

I tried to make sure he got warm, yet at the same time take care of myself. I made the goosebumps slowly disappear off my skin and make sure Frank was okay. I brushed my hands over his cheeks and he wasn't as cold. He leaned into the soft touch, but I pulled away. He looked down and I grabbed the shampoo, rubbing it into Frank's black locks.

He hummed lightly as he titled his head back, eyes closed and neck on show. I finished washing his hair, hearing his quiet groans of comfort. He sniffled, his nose holding a pink color at the point.

Still cute as fuck.

I leaned back and let myself soak in the warm water, letting Frank lay against my chest. He turned his head and placed a kiss to my bicep. I ran a hand through his hair gently and picked out a cigarette, deciding to stay in for a while.

Watching the snowfall outside from the small window in the corner of the bathroom was relaxing.

Just that I wasn't alone.

Of course, I would've brought Frank inside, no question. I'm not sure about giving a random stranger a bath but rather just blankets and a hot coffee. I was planning to do that anyways, but me and Frank already aren't too pleased with each other -to put it lightly.

He was the one who cheated on me with a girl, but blamed his sexuality after all. Of course, I haven't taken it too lightly. I had kicked him out on a cold day like this, only to find him three weeks later shaking in an alleyway.

He explained it was a one time thing and that he was having trouble being attached to me. He had confessed he was still slightly confused about it all. And I had to understand, in high school I had made the same stupid mistake and many more. So I could see where he was coming from, but I had given him strict rules. Which he reluctantly disobeyed seeing by the situation we're in right now.

I put my cigarette out, sitting up and slowly climbing out, wrapping a towel around my waist as I dropped my damp boxers to the tile floor now that I had my bottom half covered. He'd seen me naked, but I never liked being casually naked; made me too uncomfortable. Frank looked up at me under his long lashes and glassy hazel eyes.

He was sick and depressed.

I grabbed his arm, hoisting him out but before I could wrap a towel around him, he was hugging my torso. His wet hair splashed against my skin. He backed away, letting me wrap a towel around him.

"G-Gerard-"

"Shut up," I mumbled, walking to my bedroom just down the hall. I dug out a pair of clothes and pushed them into his arms as I started getting dressed myself. I only pulled on a pair of boxers and a shirt. I turned, seeing him clothed already.

He sniffled once more, looking at me eagerly.

I only walked past him, making my way downstairs and making a coffee. I brushed my bangs out of my face and rubbed my eyes. It was dark outside, and the only thing keeping my house lit up was the few lamps that were always on.

I made an extra one for Frank, and he hesitantly took it at I set mine on the island in the middle of the kitchen. Watching him patiently, taking slow sips of his coffee.

"Thank you," he mumbled, looking down, but back up at me.

"For what?" I asked, ignoring him and taking a big swig of hot coffee. It felt so good, letting it slide down my throat and warm up my insides.

"For a lot," he answered quietly, taking a seat across from me.

"And I guess it still wasn't enough," I quickly replied, looking at him, distraught and upset.

"I'm sorry," he said, laying his head against his arms on the counter.

"I know you are."

"I a-am, G-Gerard, I already explained-"

"It's not a big deal-"

"It is! I ruined everything because I was stupid and too arrogant to ask for help. And I'm sorry, Gerard. I haven't saw anyone since..." He explained, his glassy eyes looking down at the marble table. "S-Since you kicked me out."

"Good," I answered, grabbing my mug and walking up the stairs to go to my bedroom and finally get some sleep at 1 A.M. Not that any other night was different. Just going to sleep even earlier was the only thing that changed.

I pulled back my covers only to hear sobbing from downstairs. I sighed, seeing a crying desperate Frank at the table.

I walked up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist, wanting him to relax. He just gets too worked up and I decided to get over it and pretend as if it never happened. No, I wouldn't allow myself to forget, but just for now.

"Shhh," I hushed, burying my face into his damp hair. His body shook with sobs and I ran a hand over his chest soothingly. "Be quiet."

He turned around to me and pressed his face against my chest, whining. I sighed, picking him up and wrapping his legs around my waist.

"You'll always be my Baby," I mumbled, pressing a kiss to his temple. "No reason to cry, Frankie." He whimpered and sniffled, slowly nodding as he tightly wrapped his arms around my neck.

I carried him up the stairs, laying him down on my side of the bed as I got in next to him

He came up to my side, curling against me and keeping a tight grip on me.

"Can I stay here?" He asked, his fist gripping a hand-full of my shirt.

I nodded and felt him quickly kiss my cheek. He smiled down at me, wiping at his eyes and nuzzling his face into my neck happily. I smiled and kissed the top of his head, letting myself melt into his warmth.

Because in the end I guess it's better to forgive and forget.

×××

a/n: its... not shitty???