<Four>

"All students must be equipped with...one standard size 2 pewter cauldron...and may bring, if they desire, either an owl, a cat or a toad." Harry reads. "Can we find all this in London?" I ask, looking up at Hagrid. He leans in, "If you know where to go."

Soon, we reach a place called 'The Leaky Cauldron'. Not many people seemed to have noticed it, but as we got inside, most of the seats were full. Not that I would have stayed here anyways. It was a pub. There were many.. drunk.. people laughing and talking to each other.

A man speaks, "Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?" He asks Hagrid. Hagrid shakes his head, "No, thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts buisness." He looks down at Harry and I as he pats our backs, "Just helping young Harry and Raven here buy their school supplies." The man looks shocked, "Bless my soul. It's Harry and Raven Potter!" As he says that, everyone stops what they're doing and looks over at us. I clutch Harry's arm in fear and stay very close to him. A man gets up and shakes Harry's hand and looks at me, "Welcome back, Mr. Potter, Miss Potter. Welcome back." He says. A woman speaks, "Doris Crockford, Mr. and Miss Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last." She says. A man with a turban on his head comes up to us, "Harry P-P-P-Po-Potter. C-Can't tell you how p-pleased I am to meet you." He says. "Hello, professor. I didn't see you." Hagrid greets the man. So he's a professor? Wonder what he teaches? Hagrid looks down at both Harry and I, "This is Professor Quirrell *nods at Quirrell*. He will be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher." Hagrid says. "Oh, nice to meet you." Harry says as he puts out his hand to shake his but Quirrel moves his hand away, "Fearfully fascinating subject." He says. "N-N-N-Not that you n-need it, e-eh, Potter?"

"Yes, Well, must be going now." Hagrid says. "Lots to buy." He says as he looks around. "Goodbye." Harry says as we walk away.

We walk into a large supply closet. "See, Harry, Raven? You're famous." Hagrid says.

"But why are we famous, Hagrid?" I ask. "All those people, how is it they know who we are?" Harry asks. "I'm not sure I'm exactly the right person to tell you that." Hagrid says. He takes out his umbrella, once again, and taps a pattern on the brick wall. Left Middle, Left Top, Top Left, Right Middle. After he puts in the pattern, the brick wall starts to move and reveals a very large area. Harry and I watch in amazement as the bricks starts to move.

"Welcome, Harry and Raven, to Diagon Alley." Hagrid says. I look in amazement at the large area. Harry and I walk in first, me still clutching onto his arm tightly, and Hagrid walks in behind us. We walk through the alley. Hagrid nods at whichever places he's talking about. "Here, you get your quills and your ink. Over there, all your bits and bobs for doing wizardry."

"It's the world's new racing broom"

"Wow! Look at it! The new Nimbus 2000!"

"It's the fastest model yet."

"But, Hagrid, how am I to pay for all this? I haven't any money." Harry says. Wow, great time to be poetic on your words, Harry.

"Well, there's 'yer money. Gringotts, the wizard bank." Hagrid says as he points to a large, white, crooked building. "Ain't no safer place, not one. Except perhaps Hogwarts." Hagrid says.

We walk into the wizard bank as we see short.. creatures working either at tall desks, or walking around on the floor. "Um... Hagrid, what exactly.. ARE these things?" Harry asks. I punch him in the shoulder, "Harry, that's rude!" I say to him.

"They're goblins, Harry. Clever as they come, goblins, but not the most friendly of beasts." Hagrid answers. "Best stay close." He says as we finally reach the tallest desk of them all. He clears his through twice and finally gets the goblin's attention, "Mr. Harry and Miss Raven Potter wish to make a withdrawal." He says. The goblin looks down and puts the quill it had away. It creeps over the desk and looks at Harry and I. I squeak quietly and hide behind Harry. "And do Mr. Harry Potter and Miss Raven Potter have their keys?" It- I mean.. HE asks. Hagrid looks down at us and then looks back at the goblin, "Wait a minute. Got it here somewhere." He says. He empties his pocket and then pulls out two keys, "Ha! There's the little devils!" He puts the keys on the desk. "And there's something else as well." He says as he lowers his voice and gives the goblin a letter, "Professor Dumbledore gave me this. It's about You-Know-What in vault you-know-which." He whispers. The goblin nods and leads us all to the vaults.