Three Months Later

• Dedicated to To everyone who thinks this wil be my life

For the first time in a couple of months I decided that I needed to tell him something, and this conversation had to be done face to face.  So I walked down the hall toward my bedroom to tell Eric that I was leaving and wasn't sure when I'd be back.  I opened the door to our bedroom and there was Eric in our bed with his assistant, Jane, I slowly backed out of the room before they realized I was there.  Grapped my purse and keys and ran out the door, hoping that hadn't seen me.

My mind took over and before I realized it i was sitting in John's driveway.  I stumbled up to the house and let myself in using my key. "JOHN" I screamed. I absent-mindedly pressed a hand to my stomach "I'm gonna tell him to day" I whispered to myself.  "John, I need you" I yelled again, I slid to the floor and waited.  Not more then a minute i heard his footsteps.  I closed my eyes and waited, i felt his presents in front of me before I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

 "Whats wrong honey?' his eyes and voice carrying a concerned tone.

"Well first of all Eric is sleeping with his assistant...." I began but he swiftly interrupted me.

"Jane?" he muttered

"Yeah" i whispered tears starting to come to my eyes.

He let out a guttural growl and plopped down on the floor next to me.  Our backs resting up against one of the wall of the foyer.  " I told him to leave her alone, she is nothing but trouble." He turns to look at me when I sniff quietly.  He then see the tears running down my face.  There's something else isn't there Mandy?"

I nod slowly, "What is it babes?" he asks as he takes my hands in his. I shake my head quickly as if trying to shake it off.  "Talk to me hon',  just talk.  What ever it is we can work through it believe me."

"OK" I whisper.  I then pull our still intertwined hands towards my slightly rounded belly. I hoped he would catch on.  And I thought he did that is until he said. "What wrong" the concerned tone becoming more evident. 

"John, look where our hands are and then use you brain and think." I whispered.

"I don't underst......." his eyes drop quickly to where our hands our resting then back to my face then back down again. "No... no..... you're pregnant with one of his children." 

At this point i seriously want to hit him.  "Really, really John you think its Eric's.  I'm two months along there is no way it could be Eric's."  I let that soak into his brain.

"So it's mine? You're pregnant with my baby?" A small smile playing over his lips.  But then it disappeared and a sickly look took over.

"I'll leave and let you process the news."  I start to stand up but a hand wraps around my waist, I fall backwards right into his lap.  He leans his head down and captured my lips.

After our kiss John whispered "You aren't going anywhere darlin' your mine. All mine. I love you and you know that."  He turned me around on his lap so we were facing. As he runs me around I drop my eyes refusing to meet his eyes. 'Darlin', this is the least you can do for me, after what we have done and what we will have to go to in the future. Just look at me."

I begrudging look "All hell is going to break loose when he finds out its not his.  I finally found the love have been looking for.  I found it in you John, and I don't want to give you up." I start tearing up

"what am I supposed to tell him John, no matter what I tell him its going to be bad.  I'm just so worried....." the tears become to much I can no longer form the works to speak.

John stands up with me still in his arm and he slowly carries me up the steps towards his bedroom "We'll worry about Eric when we have to. Right now all we have to go is to keep warm, cause its a cold day out there today."  He lays me in the middle of the bed and slowly begins removing my clothes and then his clothes.  He climbs into the bed with me and pulls me under the covers with him.  He fits our bodies together, and with John's arm slung over my hip, and our bodies spooned together, I drift off to sleep.  I wake up several hours later to find John pressing kisses to my shoulder, but every now and again he would softly bite down on my shoulder.

I wake up several hours later to find John pressing kisses to my shoulder, but every now and again he would softly bite down on my shoulder.

"Mmmmmm" I moaned " Interesting wake up call

"I thought you might like that" he muttered into my ear.  I opened my eyes and slowly smile up at John. I then glance at the clock on the table next to the bed, it reads 10:30 a.m.  I turn over in John's arms.

I pull his head down to give him a kiss, when the kiss is over I ask him the thing I came yesterday to tell him. "Would you like to come to an appointment for the baby with me, cause I have an appointment at noon."

He smiled down at me "I'm happy to do anything that involves my child."

"Okay" I muttered "but Hon' it might be a good idea if we maybe get out of be and get some clothes on." I turn to get out of bed when an arm circled my waist and tugged me back in. "Do you want to go to this appointment or not?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"You know I do but I really don't want to get out of bed" He muttered kissing my shoulder again before once again biting it.

I look over my shoulder at him "What is it with you and all this biting? Bad, John no biting, people don't like people who bite."

"Ohhhh, really.  You don't seem to mind very much? Do you honey, you like it you know you do." John said tugging me closer to him.

"Now, you are just being cocky and you know it." I murmur.

"I'm cocky and I know it and you love it." he said as he slammed his hips into my butt.

"Are you drunk or high or on some type of medication that I should know about" I asked as i turned over in his arms so we were facing.

"Nope" he murmured inches away from my lips "I'm just happy to way up to find you still in my bed and in my arms"

"We can enjoy each others company later we have to leave soon" I wined

"Fine" he groaned