"Your Highness, I couldn't help over-hearing, but I don't think the prin--" he was interrupted by the queen staring at him.

"Kuroo... Take this down" she watched as Kuroo immediately picked up the feather. "His Royal Highness, Yaku Morisuke Windermere Vladimir Carl
Alexander Francois Reginald Lancelot Herman--"

"Herman?" Kuroo asked a tad confused, thinking he might have heard it incorrectly.

"Herman. Gregory James— he'll thank us for it later— is giving a ball!" she exclaimed, throwing her arms up in the air. "Tell the whole town! And have the letters delivered to the princesses!"

Kuroo bowed and rushed out of the room, even though he was Yaku's assistant - Queen's orders were a bit more important.

He quickly hoped onto the carriage and gestured the people to get him into the town square.

People started gathering as soon as they saw the carriage leaving the castle. It took him a few minutes to get there and a couple more for the townspeople to gather.

"The Prince is Giving a Ball! His Royal Highness, Yaku Morisuke, son of Her Majesty, Queen
Sakura, Charlotte Ermantrude Guinevere Maizy--" he started announcing.

"Maizy?!" someone from the crowd asked.

"Maizy. Marguerite Ann... is giving a ball!" Kuroo exclaimed cheerfully and flashed a handsome smile. The action took place immediately as people rushed to work.

"The Prince is giving a ball! The Prince is giving a ball!" the townspeople chanted as they started working.

"They've spread the message far and wide, the Prince is giving a ball!" one of the women said as she reached her two daughters. "They say he wants to find a bride, he may find one at the ball!"

"If only he'd propose to me!" the red-haired one said, her hand on her heart.

"I wish that he'd propose to me!" the other glared at her sister.

"Just leave the hair and clothes to me!" their mother calmed them down and dragged them off, probably to get ready for the upcoming event.

Kuroo rushed to the workshop, from which they always ordered clothes. It was filled with  colors and all that Kuroo needed now was a combination of a few, for new suits.

"Now if you please, the Crown decrees some fois de soir with frills, asilky sateen in aubergine, a red if someone spills! Don't forget the silver buttons!" he ordered the ladies as he finally picked out the materials.

Next stop, the place next to the slaughterhouse. The meat quality there was uncanny, especially the beef. Knowing Yaku, he would command Kuroo to order some chicken.

He walked into a seemingly tiny house and saw people working hard, preparing the raw meat and selling it to others.

He walked over to them and started telling what he needs.

"A surfeit of meat, a side of ham, and lots of beef filets, some marbleized steaks, a rack of lamb, and veal you raise to braise! Also add some chicken, lots of it actually! The prince wants it fresh and tasty!" he said. He didn't even need to bring a list of what to order for the ball, he did the same thing last time, so the song was stuck in his head.

He thanked the guys and rushed out, he didn't have much time anyway. It was early morning, and the ball was supposed to start in the evening!

He reached the cheese stall and sighed. They seemed to have so many varieties of cheese that Yaku would die if he saw it (Yaku loves cheese more than chicken).