Chapter 12 (Bonus)

Start from the beginning

Bokuto's favorite place to eat was already open so he headed straight there. He opened the door and inhaled deeply, allowing the smell of beer fill his lungs.

"Good day my King, what could I offer you?" the owner of the place asked.

"Oh, just the usual. Two beers, pork and bread. " Bokuto said and sat down, Konoha sat in front of him.

The place wasn't crowded, only those who didn't fear the king went there, a couple of those guys were actually generals.

Soon their food and drinks were brought and Bokuto instantly dug in. His plate was empty in no time, so he wanted to ask for seconds. He turned around to find the owner, but his eyes fell onto someone else.

Someone who he hasn't seen in that place yet. He sat with a hood on his head, probably trying to hide his identity. To Bokuto he seemed suspicious.

He stood up and walked over to that table, startling the owner and people around him.

"Hey.. I haven't seen you here before. Who are you?" he asked, but the persona stayed quiet.

"I asked you a question" Bokuto said in a rougher tone.

"So just because you asked I have to answer?" a weirdly smooth and soft voice spoke from under the hood.

"I am your king, so yes, you have to answer" Bokuto clenched his fists. Damn, it was pissing him off.

"You're not my king" the person spoke again, just as softly as before which drove Bokuto even angrier. Who was this person and why was he so rude?

"Excuse me?!" Bokuto exclaimed.

The person suddenly stood up and took off the hood. He looked at Bokuto and repeated his words:

"You are not my king"

Bokuto wanted to say something, but the words didn't seem to come out. This definitely wasn't someone from the Fukurodani kingdom, he looked way more exotic. He had green piercing eyes, wild black hair, his skin was pale.

"Who are you?" Bokuto asked, still cautious.

"I'm a traveller, and I'm guessing you're the king. I heard rumors about you, it seems that they are true" he said. Normally Bokuto would get angry, but there was something about this mystery traveller that made him interested and excited instead of angry.

"Oh, I see. May I know your name?" he asked.

And yet the green-eyed traveller turned around and started walking out.

"No, you may not" he said and left the place. Bokuto wasn't sure if he should go after the person or no.

"You're oddly calm." Konoha suddenly said, making Bokuto come back to the real world.

"Yeah... He's weird" Bokuto said and shook his head. He went back to his table and finished his beer, he still couldn't stop thinking about the traveller. Who was he? Where was he from?

The rest of the day went by quietly. Bokuto walked around the south part of the town, he bought a bunch of stuff and questioned the merchants about the situation in other kingdoms. He was pretty surprised to hear about the sudden bond between Yaku and Haiba kingdoms, Iwaizumi kingdom seemed to stay quiet, while Karasuno up to something again. He never understood King Sawamura Daichi, he was too kind.

The next day was similar, which made Bokuto bored. So he decided to visit his father, who despised him. No wonder his father was locked deep in the dungeons of the castle.