After a couple of minutes after a few candles were lit up the room filled with a nice and mysterious atmosphere.

"Wow..." was all that Lev could say. The room was filled with old books, scrolls, paintings and many other things. There was a big crate in a middle of the room. Even in a dim candle light you could see the rubies on it.

"Lev! Come here!" Yaku said and Lev hurried to his side. Yaku seemed to be holding a book.

"Look here... It says that Haiba and Yaku shall always be friends and help eachother no matter what" Yaku's finger followed the line.

"Well, I'm more than glad that we're friends now" Lev laughed.

The dug through books, a few of which contained stories and legends. One of which caught Yaku's eye. It was a legend, no it was more like a prophecy, about an evil king who's heart shall be softened by a person, who is so pure and so warm that he will end the hundred year wars.

After that they looked at the paintings and sketches. Most of them were made in the First King's era and were related to the Yaku kingdom, but they stumbled across one which showed a landscape, it reminded them of the mountais that surrounded the Fukurodani kingdom.

They also came across and really big mirror, it was cracked, but they could see their reflections clearly.

And then they decided to finally open up the golden crate. As soon as they opened it they realized that this was more valuable than anything else. There were clothes and jewelry that belonged to the First King and his wife.

And there was two more things there.

Two crowns.

Yaku and Lev took thek out of the crate. They were made out of silver and decorated with emeralds and even diamonds.

"Shall we...?" Lev asked quietly, his hands shaking. Yaku nodded.

They both slowly placed the crowns on their heads and stood up. Once Yaku looked at both of them in the mirror he froze.

They almost looked like a painting. Crowns, rings, royal clothes - they looked like kings.

Lev's heart started beating incredibly fast once he realized that this could be them. If Yaku ever responded to his feelings - this could be them!

"Lev... We look great, don't we?" Yaku said, his voice was shaky.

"Yeah, especially since it's us and no one else" Lev smiled.

They spent a bit more time admiring themselves before putting the crowns back. Yaku suggested that they go back into his room and relax, after all it was nighttime.

They sneaked out of the room, hiding the door behind the painting again and sprinted to Yaku's room.

Lev found it extremely cozy. He sat down on his bed.

"So, Yaku, have you ever liked someone? You know, romantically?" Lev asked suddenly, he needed to know whether or not he had a chance.

"N-No, I don't think so.." Yaku felt his heart stop for a second, why did this question throw him off so much?

"Wait, you threw a ball last year, didn't you?" he turned his head to the shorter boy who was struggling to unbutton his waistcoat.

"Yeah, my mother's idea as always. I feel like she's planning another one. She invited all of the eligible women in the kingdom and made me dance with each and every one of them. She hoped I will find someone, but I didn't... Women just... I'm not exactly attracted to them.." Yaku explained, he didn't feel disgusted over the fact that women weren't attractive to him.

"Same here, though Alisa has it rougher" Lev chuckled.

Yaku finally sat down on the bed next to Lev and smiled at him.

"I have a silly idea tha I want to be in love when I get married. Sounds cheesy, but... I wanna marry someone who will love me just as much as I love them" Yaku said, his cheeks were pink, his heart was beating fast. Being this close to Lev made him feel weird.

"I agree to that.." Lev said quietly and bit his lip. Yaku turned to him and looked straight into his emerald eyes. Maybe it was the candle light or maybe it was the moon, but Yaku's eyes sparkled and Lev decided to take his chance.

He started leaning in, making Yaku lay down instead of sitting.

"Lev what ar---" he was cut off when Lev pressed his lips against his. Yaku closed his eyes as a warm sensation filled him, that same sensation rolled to the bottom of his stomach.

Iwaizumi Tooru's words suddenly played in his head:

"You'll know you found the one once you feel happy just being around them, once you realize how amazing they are.. And if they kiss you.. If their lips are the sweetest thing you've ever tasted - then you'll truly know that that person is the one"

The feeling that Yaku never felt before was set free as he realized that Lev's lips were the sweetest. His hand found their way around Lev and pulled him closer.

Of course, Lev was shocked. He didn't expect this, not that he minded. He wrapped his arms around Yaku's small body and melted into the kiss. He made sure to pour all his feelings he had in that kiss, for Yaku to realize how he truly feels about him.

The kiss became a tad messier as Yaku's hand found it's way to Lev's silver hair. Lev bit Yaku's lower lip and once he opened his mouth he let his tongue slip in.

Did they care about the unlocked door? No.

Did they care about their clothes? No.

Were they lost in their own world? Yes.

They let their tongues dance as Yaku's hand found it's way to Lev's waistcoat, unbuttoning it quickly. He couldn't really control himself, his body was feeling hot.

Lev decided to take things a little bit further by pulling away before leaving a trail of kisses on Yaku's jawline. His hot lips traveled to Yaku's neck. His fingers found their way to his shirt and it's annoying buttons.

A soft moan escaped his mouth..

Lev pulled away and looked at the boy underneath him.

"Yaku..." he said as he saw him smile.

"Looks like I won't need a ball to find the love of my life.." he spoke softly.

Lev placed another kiss onto Yaku's lips, their fingers intertwined making their rings find their way to eachother again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So um, this chapter is.. Um..

Fucking great.

Anyway this is dedicated AzureSushi because she's precious to me ❤

-hatari