"Of course I will allow it. You know, Haiba Kingdom  appeared at around the same time as our kingdom did. We were both just tribes back in the day. But we kept rising and rising. For as far as the history goes our kingdoms have been friends... So you have my permission, I want  you to grow up to be the most amazing king there will ever be" His father reassured him.

"Thank you!" Yaku hugged his father.

Family really is something else, isn't it?

After a bit the King excused himself and went back to the hall, while Yaku rushed back to the kitchen.

"Your Majesty, how did it go? We saw you and the King walking around the castle" Kuroo seemed worried.

"Everything is completely fine. He agreed. Plus, he's my father Kuroo, it's normal for us to walk around somewhere together and discuss important matters" Yaku laughed and sat down. He looked at his sorta-purple-colored tea and smiled. This was all going really well.

He wondered how Lev will react? Will he tell his sister? Or maybe he will even tell his parents.. I mean, that is given - it's an official meeting after all. Yaku wondered how fast Lev will arrive and how he will be dressed... Ah, he wanted to see him soon.

Was this because he was his friend? Was this feeling in his stomach caused by the plain thought of seeing Lev again?

"Okay! I need to write the letter! Kuroo, let's go" Yaku suddenly exclaimed as he stood up.

It took Yaku around 20 minutes to think of a good letter, another 5 minutes to prepare the vax and then he shoved it into Kuroo's hands.

"Take Shiro and go!" he said and Kuroo nodded.

~~ Haiba Kingdom ~~

"Brother! Where were you?" Alisa asked as she barged into Lev's room. He had just finished changing.

"I met up with Yaku! We had lots and lots of fun" Lev smiled. Alisa jumped onto Lev's bed and shuffled closer to him.

"Well? Tell me! What do you think of him? Do you think he's cute?" Alisa's eyes were sparkly and Lev couldn't help but laugh.

"Yaku is really something else. He's responsible, smart, caring and modest. He's like an opposite of me, but somehow whenever I'm around him I can't help, but want to protect him. And yes, he is in fact really cute. I even bought us matching rings" Lev said proudly, yet his cheeks were burning.

Alisa gasped and looked at Lev's hand.

"Where did you get that??! And Yaku has a matching one? What are you - married?" Alisa freaked out.

"From Fukurodani merchants and I don't think I proposed! Did I?" Lev started thinking. Was giving Yaku a ring the same as proposing?

"Wait... You wouldn't mind?" Alisa's eyes widened.

"No, no I wouldn't" Lev felt Alisa pull him into a hug.

"That's my brother!" she smiled.

Meanwhile Kenma was outside talking with Knights and listening to what they had to say.

That was until one of the rushed to the castle.

"Kuroo Tetsurou from Yaku Kingdom has arrived!" he announced.

Soon they all saw a tall figure on a horse. It got closrt and closer until Kenma could see his face. He jumped off the horse and greeted Kenma with a hug.

"Hey hey, I'm here because of this urgent letter to Haiba Lev" he said and watched as Kenma smiled at him.

"Okay, let's go. While you're here, I'm gonna treat you to our best tea" he said cheerfully. It was rare to see Kenma so happy.

The letter was delivered to Lev and he tore it open. He had been waiting for this.

"Dear Lev,

I talked with my father today, he seemed more than happy to give me permission for an official meeting. I'm happy about that! So, you should get this letter at around 6 PM. If you are up for it you can come here to today and sleep over in my kingdom, I would love that honestly.

On another note, Kuroo seems to be really happy whenever he goes to your kingdom, probably because of Kozume Kenma. What is he like?

I'll be waiting for you!

- Yaku"

Lev inhaled before screaming really loudly. Alisa rushed into the room and saw her brother on his bed, jumping and chanting "I will see him again" over and over and over again.

And so Lev, Kenma and Kuroo set out to the Yaku Kingdom that same evening, there was no need to wait.

The only question remains:

"Will they realize their feelings for eachother?"

.
..
.
..
.
..
.
..
.
.....

Anywayyyyyy, how are you guys?? Doing good? Good presents this year?

-hatari