Though, he kept apologizing afterwards.

Yaku didn't care that much, he did need something cold and wet to press against it.

He crawled out of his bed, keeping his hand on a slightly bleeding wound. He made his way into the maids room, startling them.

"Can you give me a piece of cloth for my wound? Please?" he asked. The maids nodded frantically, one of them slipped out of the room and ran to Kuroo.

Now, how do you think Kuroo reacted when his precious prince turned out to be wounded?

He stormed into the room, ran up to Yaku and practically pressed his face against the wound.

"Kuroo! What are you doing?" Yaku panicked.

"Who did this!?" Kuroo exclaimed. (😂who did this😂)

"Ah, Iwaizumi Hajime acci---" Yaku couldn't finish his sentence as Kuroo cut him off.

"SHALL I DECLARE WAR, YOUR HIGHNESS?!" he screamed.

"What!? No! AND WHERE DID THE HIGHNESS COME FROM?!" Yaku yelled back at him.

He suddenly felt a maid pressing a wet cloth against his wound.

"Thank you, dear" he said and smiled at her.

"Oh, your Majesty, a letter from Prince Lev Haiba came for you" Kuroo suddenly remembered and took out the letter from his inner pocket. He handed it to Yaku who seemed oddly eager to open it.

Yaku thanked the maids and walked out of the room, heading towards his. Of course, Kuroo followed him.

He sat down on his bed and tore the letter open. He carefully took it out and started reading.

"Dear Yaku Morisuke,

It is I, the frenchiest fry, aka Haiba Lev and I am writing this, because I want us to be in contact. If it's not too much work, I would like you to send me a letter back. I think that communication is the key to success and friendship.

In all honesty, you are a precious friend and I do not want us to only meet when it's a planned meeting. Sneaking out is fun too, don't ya' think?

I'll be waiting for you. If you want, meet me at the gates of Karasuno Kingdom by 7 PM tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Haiba Lev

P.S I'm scared to go alone, please come."

Yaku laughed at Lev's silly letter, making Kuroo wonder what was written in it.

Once Yaku calmed down he looked at Kuroo.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"5 o'clock. Is something wrong?" Kuroo didn't whether to panic or not.

"Prepare my horse, I'm leaving" Yaku said and stood up, he fixed his outfit quickly.

"Your Majesty, you cannot go! Or.. Or let me come with you!" Kuroo said, but once he saw how Yaku glared at him he understood..

"Kuroo.. This is an order.." Yaku said, his tone cold.

"As you wish" he said and left the room quickly.

After a few more minutes Yaku was all ready to go. Why was he rushing anyway? Lev was just a friend!

Without any help he managed to jump onto his horse and stormed out of the kingdom.

Karasuno Kingdom was a truly magnificent place. It could compare with Iwaizumi Kingdom easily. The king Sawamura Daichi was one of the most powerful kings out of all, standing next to King Iwaizumi and King Bokuto.

Oh, how glad Yaku was that he was friends with the Karasuno Kingdom, they offered protection for them.

Fukurodani Kingdom, on another hand, was a terrifying place, residing in the darkest forests. It's black flags were a sign of how sinister and strong they actually were.

If we're comparing kingdoms by size then Fukurodani comes first, it took over the lands around them without hesitation as soon as Bokuto Koutarou became the king.

Yaku didn't even notice how he reached Karasuno. As far as he could see Lev was nowhere to be found.

He stopped in front of the gates and was greeted by the guards. He told them that he is waiting for someone, so he won't go in just yet. Thank god Lev didn't take that much time to come.

"Yaku-san! You came!" he said as he ran up to Yaku, he pulled him into his warm embrace.

"Of course I did! How could I turn you down?" Yaku smiled at the taller male.

They entered the Karasuno Kingdom, now Yaku understood why he chose this time. They were celebrating the 5th anniversary of Kings marriage. The whole town was painted in an orange color, people were running around town, music was playing.

Both of them were escorted to the castle where they spent a nice evening talking to King Daichi and his lovely husband Sugawara.

Sugawara gave off such a strong mom vibe..

Lev was a tad surprised when he saw them, he knew that silver hair was a symbol of royalty in Haiba kingdom, but why did Suga have silver hair?

He explained his bloodline to them a bit and it all became clear.

"Oh, silver hair? My grandfather was a brother of the late king. So I guess I am a cousin of some sort" Suga laughed.

The night came by quickly as the whole town celebrated and once it was morning Lev and Yaku left.

It was truly an astonishing day, full of memories.

When Lev watched Yaku leave his heart hurt, he couldn't help but start having real feelings for him.

.

.

.

.
Prince's chapters are  so long xD i love this fanfic so much.
Also, yes, bonus chapter about Bokuto will be included. You are welcome.

-hatari.