"Well, there is a village near the forest in which the legend was born. People say that long time ago a pregnant woman wandered into the forest and got lost, she didn't have any food, only the water of the Blue Eye river. It is said that crows showed her the way to where the berries grew. Later on she gave birth to a baby boy, but the mother died during birth. The crows raised the baby and the man became the King of Crows, ruling this forest and all the animals in it" Kuroo told Yaku.

"Are you sure you're not talking about King Sawamura Daichi?" Yaku laughed.

The rays of sunlight finally hit them as they escaped the dense forest. A giant wall appeared in front of them, beautiful turquoise flags played in the wind.

"We're here.." the King spoke.

They saw guards hurrying to them, greeting them with honor and respect.

The gates opened and they entered the kingdom. It was so beautiful, words cannot describe the beauty of this land.

Yaku heard rumors about the King Iwaizumi Hajime who was said to be the greatest king the kingdom has ever seen, but he never believed them. Well maybe he did and maybe he had a slight obsession with Iwaizumi Kingdom, but whatever.

The people of the town greeted them aswell, smiling and waving at them.

They reached the majestic castle pretty quickly. Yaku finally got off his horse and stretched. Ah, freedom.

"King and Prince of the Yaku kingdom, it is a great honor to meet you. My name is Yahaba Shigeru. Please follow me" a guy spoke.

Yaku and all the others followed him into the castle and through a nice corridor. The walls were colorful with hundreds of paintings hanging.

Yaku watched as the massive door opened revealing a beautiful hall.

"King Yaku Yamamoto, it's a pleasure to finally meet you. I am Iwaizumi Hajime, the King of this place" the King spoke.

Yaku's father gestured him to come closer.

"It's my pleasure to meet you aswell. This is my son, prince Yaku Morisuke" his father said.

Yaku bowed and greeted the handsome king in front of him.

He was speechless. He knew that the king was young, but he never imagined that he would be this handsome. Tanned skin, short black hair, deep green eyes, not to mention he was masculine.

"Iwa-chan! Why didn't you tell me the royal Yaku family arrived?!" suddenly a voice behind him yelled.

Yaku saw him quickly walk to the King.

"Sorry for being late, I'm Iwaizumi Tooru..also a King" he greeted them, smiling.

How was Yaku supposed to function when he finally remembered that King Hajime was married to a man, and not just some man, he used to be Oikawa Tooru, crowned as the most beautiful man on the entire planet. Yaku could finally see why. Soft and puffy chestnut hair, sparkly brown eyes, pale skin. Jesus, hold the wheel.

"It's an honor to meet you" his father spoke and shook both of their hands.

Yaku couldn't hold back a smile. He was way too happy that he was here, not to mention he met the both Kings when he was only supposed to meet one.

Hajime and his father walked away together to the table in the middle of the hall. They had very important matters to discuss. Re-opening the trade line also meant that Yaku could freely travel from Yaku kingdom to Iwaizumi kingdom.