tyler's pov

Tyler pov

I saw her walking through that lobby like a rock star. I must get her, I thought. Her long legs the dress she had on made her curves more prominent . She walked like a 'champion'.

"dude what the hell is wrong with you. You've been staring out of space for about 2 minutes!". My best friend Romaine said.
"nothing I'm just thinking". I saw her walking to the elevator.
"dude catcha later mi ave an important call"
I ran off before he could talk. We should be planning a charity event but I had to get that girl.
I reached the elevator before it closed. The lady was shock to see me. I saw her looking at me through my glasses. She plugged in her headphone. Romaine told me recently to get a girl you have to annoy them. I shouldn't listen to Romaine but he's my best friend so I'll try it..
She was humming really loud, she was listening to sia cheap thrills. My favourite song. No I'm not gay. I just love that song.
"can you please stop the humming it's annoying" I said with an annoyed look on my face.It looked like it work because she stop and she look vex.

When it reached the 4th floor I stepped out and saw Amber, I winked at her and she begun to blush. Amber is my booty call.

I glance at the lady again but she was looking at Amber. She smiled at her.
Her smile is so beautiful. She had dimples..sexy!

I MUST GET THAT ASS! I said in mind before the elevator closed..
******
I called the floral building next to this hotel telling them I want a bunch of roses and a card.
I dialled Amber's number to ask her a question. She is a Mexican girl. very kinky!

After 3 rings she picked up the phone.
"hola" she said in her sexy voice and I have to admit it was a turn on, but I don't have time for this now.
" hey Amber. The girl in the elevator which floor did she came off?" Amber doesn't like when I asked about different women.
She scoffed then answered.
" 5th floor. Is that all?" She asked. Annoyance clear in her voice.
"thanks Amber. See you later" I said could imagine her smiling smiling now.

A knock on the door draw me back to life from my thoughts. I walked to the door to see my man Andre.

"wats up andre you have my flowers?" I asked and we do the man hug
"Hey man a next chica you after?" he hands me the bunch of roses.
"Yea but don't worry about that. I want you to deliver them at room 54th floor".
I took the flowers and took off the card. I took my wallet out of my pocket and I paid him for the flowers.
I took the card and write on it..
Your legs must be tired cause you've been running through my mind all night
Xoxo your admirer.
I know it sounds cliché but it always work. I hand Andre the card to him then he left...

What do you think let me know write in the comment and please vote.