1

"Baby...you look awesomely beautiful I swear. Come on, stop checking yourself at the mirror you look so fine."

She pressed her lips together, spreading the red lipstick on her lips carefully. She smiled in satisfaction and finally zipped her makeup kit. "I'm going to meet your family, Nick. I have to look good."

He pulled over in front of a big black gate. He turned his eyes towards her girlfriend who was looking nervous by the thought of finally meeting his family. "Hey, everything's gonna be okay, Tiffany." He caressed Tiffany's cheek before giving it a quick kiss.

Nickhun dated Tiffany for 3 months as he patiently waited for her answer. He did all his best to win the eye-smile princess' heart and last night, his birthday, was the greatest gift he received in his life. Tiffany finally said 'yes'.

Nickhun took off his seatbelt and stepped out of his car. You could read on his face a mixed of excitement and nervousness. His family was nagging at him to get himself a girlfriend since Nickhun studied law for 5 years and they thought that he never plan to have a partner. But little did they know, Tiffany was his third girlfriend already. He wasn't just ready to introduce his former girlfriends to his family. But now, he decided to bring his lovely Tiffany and introduce the girl to his family.

On the other hand, the brunette was sweating cold and she could hear her own heart beats. She was very nervous. She expected Nickhun to do this, and she was really glad for her boyfriend's initiative. She knew that this wasn't gonna be an easy-easy thing. What if her boyfriend's parents didn't like her? What if his siblings didn't want to befriend her? She licked her dry lips and gripped on Nickhun's arm tightly as they entered the gate.

The exterior of the house was very attractive by its paint color and beautiful patio. A garden and a pond on the right side. And a big parking lot with three expensive cars. As expected for a Lawyer, Nickhun was a rich kid ever since.

Nickhun and Tiffany was now standing in front of the door. He turned his head to his girlfriend and smiled lovingly. Tiffany let out a lungful sigh then shut her eyes closed. She opened her eyes when she felt a warm kiss on her forehead. She blushed by the action.

"They'll definitely like you." He whispered.

"I hope so." She whispered back.

"You ready?"

Tiffany nodded determinedly.

Nickhun grabbed the doorknob and twisted it to open. He held Tiffany's hand and they both stepped in.

"Umma! Appa!" He called out. Nickhun looked at Tiffany and smiled at her once again.

A voice of a woman and man chattering could be heard from the kitchen coming nearer and nearer. Tiffany readied herself, flushing her best eye-smile. A middle-aged man and woman showed up. They looked very kind and both have a innocent eyes.

"Umma. Appa." Nickhun let go of Tiffany's hand and walked towards his parents. He kissed at their cheeks and gave a hug. "I brought someone with me right now." He smiled widely and stood back beside Tiffany, wrapping his arm around his girlfriend's shoulder. "I want you to meet my girlfriend, Tiffany."

Tiffany bowed 90°. She smiled as best as she could. "Annyeong, Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim."

"Jinja?!" Mrs. Kim said. Tiffany flinched and thought for the worse. But then, all her own negative thoughts vanished away when Mrs. Kim gave her a tight hug saying, "Look at this beautiful goddess, honey! Omo~ our eldest got a girlfriend! Finally!" She clapped joyfully.

Mr. Kim chuckled manly. "Too excited, aren't we? Let's all have a seat first." He led the way towards the living room.

"I told you." Nickhun whispered to the blushing Tiffany.