2222

Papa leave for work during hot morning in April. "Go fuck your brother Paval" he say, "go fuck you" I say, "sounds good" he say grabbing broom and oil on way out.  I wake Igor up, we eat bowl of Gulag flakes then head to festival. I want to ride on bumper car but that fairy Igor want to ride ferries wheel like little girl. "Come Paval we ride big wheel" he say, I slap his cheeks and watch jiggle, "ride by yourself piz'da" I say. Bumper car much fun but too short. I head back to find incompetent brother on baby wheel when I hear big boom. Fire come of the power plant like mad. I leave baby brother and ran to power plant to see if papa was okay. Igor sees and follows behind. I get to plant entrance but no sign of father. Fellow comrades rush from the blaze, some burning alive. "There" Igor say pointing at black man. Turns out to be papa not black man. His face looked like the burnt bread we ate everyday. "This is what you get for being garbage father" I say to papa, "fuk u" he say, "no fuk u" I say, "I should have drowned you" he say, "I should have put you in gulag" I say, "ahhhhmurrmurrmurbrrjmrurmfjf" he say because I cut throat with hunting knife. Me and Igor leave piece of derr'mo papa and run towards bunker in center of town. More explosions happen and blow papa into pieces. Now we get to bunker but it is closed. That dirty mu'dak Boris locked himself inside and left us to die. The whole town gathered in the square very fearful. I notice strange thin eyed man with another strange man. Other man is oddly shaped wearing a black suit, top hat and monocle. Odd shaped fancy man quickly leave town in a car shaped like himself. Bizarre I think but not my concern. Comrade Vlad approaches from behind and offers to get us out of city. We head down road a few mile when van hit us off road into lake. Comrade Vlad doesn't survive crash. Me and Igor swim to land, the water is dirty  orange green color. I panic and slap igor. "We have to go back to town" i say, "I'm scared" he say, "Cyka blyat'" I say. We arrive back in Pripyat in 2 hours. I hear men yelling and tell Igor to get down. Whole town has been rounded up and placed in gulag. Heretic Anton is tied to ground begging god to take him but he should have thought of that before praising a giant walnut. Strange thin eyed men in battle garb line the streets as the strange thin eyed man approaches Anton. "Please spare me I did as you asked" Anton beg, "True you have been useful to our order but there will be no witnesses, our plan must follow through accordingly" thin eyes say, "You are all mad men blindly following orders" Anton say, "The human race requires judgement" thin eyes say thrusting strange ball into Anton's mouth. Anton writhes on the ground in pain as his body swells to an unholy shape. No longer is he Anton but an obedient creature that look like odd shaped fancy man. I vomit on Igor's face . Strange thin eyed man gives a signal to the other thin eyes who begin forcing the balls down town comrades throats. They morph to hideous creatures too. Igor and I run into the woods to hide, scared we will have balls shoved down throat as well. "We need to leave city" I say, "no shit" say Igor, "Don't make me bitch slap you" I say, "fine what's the plan" he say, "wait here in forest for awhile then leave when coast clear" I say, "alright I have faith in plan brother" he say. Another 5 weeks pass, coast not clear and Igor is dead.