Armand Rousso, Business Person, Humanitarian, Chess Enthusiast

I became more acquainted with Armand Rousso on January fifth, 2003 – on the phone. The organizer of an organization fabricating 3D shade glasses and PC screens had quite recently consented to arrange a man versus machine coordinate between Garry Kasparov and Deep Junior. It was a match which FIDE president Kirsan Ilyumzhinov had declared however was not able really arrange. Rousso, with his organization X3D Technologies, had consented to assume control and do it in the tasteful New York Athletic Club.

Rousso and X3D Technologies had effectively demonstrated their courage in chess occasions. Only a couple of weeks prior they had sorted out a quick chess coordinate between Garry Kasparov and Anatoly Karpov, appropriate on Times Square in the heart of New York City.

For the match Kasparov versus Deep Junior Rousso expected a huge gathering of people: over a million people observing live on the web, he let me know. Might we be able to give the offices to the Internet scope? In fact we could, ChessBase had built up a falling Flash innovation for the match Kramnik versus Deep Fritz in Bahrain the prior year.

After three weeks I was in New York to set up live Internet communicate for mammoth universal news entrances which Rousso had won as accomplices: AOL, Wired, Der Spiegel, T-Online, Le Figaro, Chathurangam, and so on. Various million individuals tuned in, several articles were distributed, and ESPN even transmitted part of the last diversion live to their gathering of people.

Amid this occasion I met Armand Rousso, a powerful French-conceived business person, mid fifty, overflowing with vitality and eagerness. Amid his 25-year profession he has made more than thirty organizations and documented more than 100 licenses around the world.

Most amazingly Armand was one of the main individuals to really get a handle on the force of the Internet, as I discovered in our augmented supper discussions. That was back in the mid 1980's, the point at which the Internet was still alluded to as an "announcement board" and for the most part utilized by college nerds and the US military.

Armand began a web based business organization, the first on the net, that was only one stage far from Ebay and the majority of today's online commercial centers. The psyche boggles when one considers what may have happened on the off chance that he had recorded licenses at the time! At the base of this page you will discover articles on his International Stamp Exchange.

As of now in January 2003 Armand was arranging the following enormous occasion. In July I headed out to New York again to go through a week with him planning that occasion. We concocted a virtual reality 3D board on which Kasparov would play, wearing X3D screen glasses that made the chess set seem to drift out of the screen.

Amid this visit Armand welcomed me to remain in his Manhattan flat, so we could spend the nights examining the subtle elements of the match and the innovation that was required.