hotel

Kim pov

Previously......I put on my jacket and walked inside the hotel. I was full of awe at what I saw......

The lobby was beautiful I can't even describe. The place was very busy. I took my time taking in all the beauty. I then walked up to the clerk's desk.
"how may I help you?" the woman asked, I looked at her badge and saw that her name is Nicole.
" I want a suite for 1 month please" she begun typing away on the computer.
"can I see your passport?"she calmly asked.
I gave her the passport and then I paid her and she handed me a key.
I took the key and walked to the elevator with the bell boy beside me. As the elevator was about to close a man ran inside. I could see him glance at me every now and again.
I took my iPad and headphone and listen my favourite song "sia cheap thrills". I was humming to  the song when the man touched my shoulder.
"can you please stop the humming it's annoying". I was astonished at what the man said so I just stopped the noise. What a dick!. I didn't say anything to him, I just stare out if space.

When the elevator reached 4th floor he stepped out of the elevator and winked at the woman and she blushed. She then stepped in.
"going up??" she asked
"yes"
She pressed the button.
"Is it your first time in Jamaica?"she asked
"yes and so far it's wonderful" I replied.

"good Jamaica is a really nice country just have fun and"...
She was interrupted by the sound of the elevator doors opening. I realize we've arrived to the 6th floor.

"Miss this is your floor. Please follow me" the bell boy said. I stepped to the doors and turned around to the lady
" I'm Kimberley by the way. It was nice meeting you", I said with a smile.
"Amber and its nice to meet you Kim" and we shook hands. I made it out before the elevator could close again.

Updated soon
Please vote and comment !!!
-krishy 😍😍😘