Later That Night

You just got out of the shower and you put on some pjs and put your hair up in a messy bun. You check your phone and see so many messages from Brooke, Peyton, and the group chat Brooke made for the cheer team.

You decided to open Brooke's messages first.

Brooke: Hey girlie! How was your first cheer meeting?

Y/N: Hey Brooke! It was awesome! Nothing like my old school. Also, the boys at Tree Hill are so much different than my old school.

Brooke: LOL I guess I'm already influencing you!

Y/N: If you say so! So, tell me about this Lucas guy! What's up with you and him?!
Brooke: Ugh just the usual boy drama with Peyton. Y/N I have to go now to get ready for my date tonight ;)

Y/N: hahaha have fun Brooke.

You shake your head thinking how boy crazy Brooke is and then you decided to open Peyton's messages.

Peyton: Hey! Want to go shopping with me tomorrow after school?

Y/N: Sure Peyton! I would love to! I haven't been to the mall yet since I got here. You wouldn't believe who I literally bump into today.

Peyton: hahaha yes, I saw you bump into Nathan in the gym. LOL smooth move Y/N.

Y/N: Omg even you saw that?!?! SOOO embarrassing! He talked to me though so it was totally worth the embarrassment.

Peyton: Oh yeah? What did he say?

Y/N: He was inviting me to a party but I don't really know when! He got caught off by coach. But he said he would finish telling me tomorrow at school!

Peyton: Oh, look at you! That's great Y/N! Goood luck : )

Y/N: Yes, I hope he will find me! I will see you tomorrow!

"Okay now to read the group messages" you say to yourself as you open the text message.

Random cheerleader: LOOK EVERYONE!!! LOOK WHO BUMPED INTO NATHAN SCOTT!

*Picture of you and Nathan*

Cheerleader: OMG

Cheerleader: What did he say?!?!
Cheerleader: SOOO lucky!

You smile as you keep reading the messages from the other cheerleaders. You decided to save the picture. You put your phone on the charger and go over to your closet to pick out something nice. You decide to pick a certain outfit for tomorrow. You wanted to look nice for Nathan tomorrow. Then you decided to pick out heels and earrings. When you finish getting your outfit together, you stood back while looking at the dress and smiled to yourself. "I can't wait" you say and walkover to your bed. You check the time and since it's getting late, you decided to go to sleep.