After Party

After a while of chatting and having a good time with everyone, Peyton realizes Brooke fell asleep on the couch. "Well looks like Brooke is asleep, my ride to the party fell asleep." Peyton says. "Great. Brooke was my ride too." you say with a sigh. Everyone laughed and you look at Peyton, thinking how to get home."Just spend the night" Nathan says and you look at Peyton. Peyton gives you a 'You better say yes' look and you bite your lip. "I'm sure everyone had enough to drink and it wouldn't be safe driving home." Nathan adds on and Tim says "Like a sleep over Nate?" and Nathan says "Yes Tim, like a sleepover." You laugh and look over at Brooke. "I think someone should stay down here with Brooke" you say and Lucas says "I can stay down here, I can watch her. Plus, it might get loud upstairs" and he points to Nathan. You gasp and look surprised. "Tim, you can get the room you usually spend the night in and Peyton you can stay in the other guest room." Nathan says and you look at Nathan confused. "What about me Nate? You forgot about me!" you say confused. Nathan gives you a smirk "you're with me Y/N" Nathan says to you and Peyton, Lucas, and Tim all go 'Ohhh'. You roll your eyes and start to get up from the couch. "I'll meet you in my room Y/N, I'm going to give Lucas blankets and show Tim and Peyton their rooms." Nathan tells you while you start to walk towards the stairs. You nod and start to head up stairs. As you walk up to Nathan's room, you keep thinking how crazy your night has been and how much you're falling for Nathan. You get up to his room and walk towards his window to look out to see the beach. You watch how the waves crashed on the shore and the moonlight shinning on the water. You watch it for a couple of minutes and then you realize you should hang up your dress so it could dry. You pick up your dress from the floor and walk out in the hall way trying to find the bathroom. You find the bathroom and put water on the part the girl splashed her drink on your dress. You draped the dress over the counter to dry. You walk back into Nathan's room and you hear Nathan talking to Tim about how pretty you looked tonight. You smiled as you listen for a couple of seconds and then walked into Tim's room. "night Tim!" you yell to him and walk out making Tim laugh. "Goodnight Y/N!" Tim yells back at you and you find your way back to Nathan's room.