The plans

Adrian was in tears as he went to sleep. Volpina was flying around and the smile on her face is from ear to ear.

The next morning was quite and peaceful for but Marinette who was crying in her room. It's a Saturday morning at 7:00am what am I doing he's with someone else she says to tittk. How about we go on a walk to the park she says, ok let's go she replies.

Marinette was about to enter the park but she saw something that made her heart drop and it got ripped. Adrian and Lila were sitting on a bench together holding hands and kissed, as tears  covers Marinette ran away as far and as fast as her legs would let her. God damit I know I lost my chance, I had it but I didn't take it she thought as she ran and stop because she out of breath.

Ayla and Nico saw her on the sidewalk and they have a group hug,it's ok it's ok Marinette we are here for you girl we love you said alya as she wipes her tears away.

Marinette, alya and nico all went to Ayla house, Marinette and nico slept over for the night. Hey where am I going to sleep Marinette asked. Nico slept on the couch while the girls slept in alya room. Marinette and alya were in the bed and cuddles as Marinette cried herself to sleep in alya arms.

This chapter was inspired by the new star episode.