An asshole?

Yeah, seems about right.

Of course, every time I saw him I wanted to kick him, but if I can withhold for as long as I already have, I can stand it a while longer.

Why was a leaning back on my locker and not going anywhere, you may ask. The answer: I'm not going to my god awful gym class, of course neither is Akutagawa, but I'm more than unprepared, so I'll pass.

Even if I could just sit out the whole time, I'd rather just avoid it.

No talking to people, no hassle.

I felt my mouth dry up. The air outside and inside had been cold and dry all day, it'll probably end up getting me sick.

I already felt sick, but that isn't the point; I'm practically always sick.

-

So it seems skipping class earned me an after school detention.

Did you not expect that?

I just didn't consider it.

Close enough.

I didn't even know which room detention was held in, I've never had detention until now!

Well not this year at least.

Don't mention that.

Of course I eventually managed my way to room 134, but I wasn't all that excited to get scolded or whatever happens here for the next hour and a half. Neither was I excited to see who else had detention.

Not that many people, luckily. Chuuya, Tachihara, uh.. a few other people. Only two were people I could name, and only one I was on good terms with.

Which made things even more difficult, seeing as Tachihara and Chuuya were friends. I'm mostly on good terms with Chuuya because he's dating Dazai, who I've been close to for a while now.

Tachihara, on the other hand, hates me because he just so happens to be close to the one and only, you guessed it, Akutagawa Ryuunosuke. For all I know they could be gossip machines toward each other, cranking out bad things about me like crazy. And just for the record, I'm probably right about it.

Tachihara noticed me and gave a sour look, while Chuuya seemed barely phased by my presence. Well, he didn't look phased, but his questions proved otherwise.

"Atsushi?" The ginger perked up an eyebrow at me. "How come you've got yourself in here? Some asshole frame you?"

"I skipped class." I said with a sigh, my words trailing off at the end. Chuuya's eyes barely widened and Tachihara stifled a laugh.

"Seriously? You are the last person I'd expect to skip class." He was still visibly trying not to laugh. "So, which class was it? Health?" He looked at me expectantly.

"It was P.E." I replied quietly, avoiding all possibilities of eye contact. Tachihara sighed.

"Couldn't be helped, huh. With that impaired nose of yours, I'd hate to go to gym too." Chuuya made a flat-toned attempt to sympathize and, what are the odds, it didn't work.

"You need to get a pass to skip P.E., though. Or a doctor's note."

"Well at least you don't have to postpone a date to get lectured about following rules and reputation for over an hour"

"I thought Dazai had loads of work to do after school?" The auburn haired  boy folded his hands behind his head and leaned back in  his chair.

"Yeah but we've got a group project and a certain lemon fucker won't do his damn work!" His words increased in volume as they continued. He was obviously referring to Motojirou Kajii,he has a reputation for never working on group projects, but Chuuya somehow always gets stuck with him. Although I could empathize with him just by looking at the clenched fist on his desk, I still barely chucked at the term "Lemon fucker."

The door opened and light footsteps walked to the front of the classroom. A bell rang through the room and every hallway, indicating the start of my personal hell about to begin: my first high school detention.

Oh...

Ms. Ozaki.

Of course she'd be the one teaching detention.

-

IT'S FINALLY FINISHED. THE CHAPTER IS FINISHED. This took way longer than intended..

Creds to @livielu02 for pressuring me to keep up on writing! (Thank you my frenly fren!)

Also, I would like to point out that I have made a bungou stray dogs based Instagram account! I barely post on it, but the username is jinko.fucker and I'd really appreciate if you would go follow it, thanks in advance!

The season's over now, what ever will I do?

Oh.

Write more Philophobia.

AND SO I SHALL!!

-Carter