Chapter 3

"Natzumi! Slow down! You're riding too fast!"

You screamed while trying to catch up to him. Both of you were in the backyard and Natzumi-kun was riding his bike. You were running after him because he promised that he'd give you three king-sized candy bars if you caught him. Of course you accepted because you were obsessed with all types of candy. :3

He slowed his a bit, but he was still out of your reach. You ran faster until you were about 3 feet away from him. You held your hand out and tried to reach for him.

'Almoossttt....there..!'

You were about 4 inches away from him when he suddenly took a sharp left turn, which made you slip and fall on your bottom. You could hear Natzumi laugh while he was riding away.

"NATZUMI! YOU IDIOT!" You angrily yelled. Your (F/c) skirt was now stained with grass and dirt. You stood and brushed the bottom of the skirt off. Natzumi-kun began to ride over to you with a goofy smiled on his face. He stopped in front of you and noticed your angry expression. His goofy smiled disappear and was replaced with a frown. "(Y/n)-chan, are you okay?" He asked and took hold of your hand. You mentally smirked and decided to play a trick on him. You frowned and crossed your arms over you chest. "No. I'm no okay. You messed up my skirt! Now I don't like you anymore." You turned away from him and huffed. Natzumi couldn't see it, but a small smile was tugging on the corner of your lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

'Tehe, Natzumi-kun is a baka.' I started to silently giggle to myself. ):D

Sniffle....Sniff-

I began to hear soft sniffles and sobs come from behind me. 'Is Natzumi-kun crying?!' I turned around and saw him rubbing one of his eyes. He had huge globs of tears falling down his cheeks. "I-I'm so-sorry (Y/n)-chan. P-please, don't hate me." D:

'What? I didn't mean to make him cry..'(O.O)

"N-Natzumi....I was just kidding. D-Don't cry... It was just a prank." I stammered and chuckled nervously. I didn't mean to hurt him, I thought it would be a harmless trick. (A/N~ I'm trying my best to write like a six-year-old. I'm sorry XD)

Natzumi-kun stopped crying and started to coldly stare at me. A cold shiver crept down my spine. His stare was scary....

"Don't trick me like that." He said in a dark voice. His voice was so strangely dark that I almost peed my undies. It was like someone else took over his body; like he had a whole nother personality.

"O-Okay." I stuttered, my voice was probably laced with fear, but I couldn't tell.

Natzumi-kun had a wild look in his dark eyes. He forcefully pulled my hand towards himself, making my fall into his arms. And not in a romantic way. He wrapped one of his arms around my shoulder and the other rested on my head. "U-Um...Natzumi..?" (O.O) I said while trying to pull out of his iron grip, but his arm tightened around me as the other one pushed my head into his chest.

"No...Stay here." He muttered and soon started to play with my (H/c) hair. I could hear his steady heartbeat drumming against my ear. I would've found it relaxing if I was scared out of my mind.

After about 2 minutes of hugging, he released me from his grip. He stared down at me," Come on, (Y/n)-chan, let's play a game inside." He cheerfully chirped. He grabbed my hand and guided me towards the mansion. One question was still lingering in my mind...

'What just happened?'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo, Meh Peepz

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll make the next one longer so don't worry. :P

AND....

.

.

.

.

.

.

THANKS FOR 300 READS!! OMG, I LUVVVVVV YOU GUYS :DDDDDDDDD