Love Postion

THIS BOOK IS NOT BASED ON TRUE STORY I SAT IN MY ROOM FOR HOURS THINKING ABOUT A EXCITING BOOK TO RIGHT SO HERE IT IS

Hey my name is Champagne Im a 19 year old collage grad.I got good grades,and in the future I want to do hair.Im from ATL.I wouldnt call myself thick but im average.Darkskinned,straight hair that stops to my shoulder.Im 5"6.

*2 YEARS LATER*

Cee POV

My whole world has changed, I planned on doing good things in the future.Then I met the wrong guy and now my life is a living hell.His name is Twan.

Now lets get to the story.

I was sitting at Twan's house on my day off, when about five dudes including Twan and some fine ass bitch came in.

He wassup y'all I said they all said it back.

Twan: Aye Cee(Champagne nickname) I got some people that want you.

Cee: Im new to this prostitution shit and im tierd of it , I dont like it

as soon as I said that I was slapped to the floor and I heard Twan say "yall can have her for tonight".

Next thing I know is the 5 boys were ripping my clothes off .

They threw me on the couch and started forcing me down thrushing me they took turns while twan looked I was beyond pissed. I LEAVING and he dont even know it.

*NEXT DAY*

Twan walked the bathroom on me while I was crying.

Twan: whats wrong Cee

Me: you know whats wrong

Twan:if i did i wouldnt ask!

seriously this nigga just playing dumb acting like he dont know what happend.

Me: since you wanna play dumb like you dont know what happend im leaving!

and with  that i went to our bedroom and packed all my shit.

As soon as I opened the door to leave he closed it

Me: Let me go!

Twan: No main I love you to much to let you just leave.

Me: if you loved me you would let you friends take advantage of me like that.

(Tears started to fall again)

Twan: Champagne Lanae Smith im sorry.

Me: What ever you would let them do that to me and im pre-!

(in my mind: Oh shit I didnt mean to say that)

I fell to the floor once again and cried harder my head started to hurt.

Twan: You pregnant?

I could hear the sadness in his voice.

Me: Why do you care?

Twan:Cause I wanna know if my girl having my child.

Me: Yes im pregnant!

He picked me up off the floor and held me im his arms.

Twan: Im sorry I was drunk baby it want happen again I luh you girl.

*2 months later*

im now 3 months pregnant and I gotta little baby bump my check up is to day im happy cause Twan has really stepped up.Twan treats me like a wife now.He also told his friends they cant come over anymore.

answer these 3 questions before reading part two.

Should Champagne trust Twan or should she leave?

Do you think Twan actually love Champagne?

Do you think Twan will mess the relationship up?