Chapter 3

Nora's P.O.V
"You are definitely wearing something sexy tonight!" Marielle exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and plopped on her bed. "Oh yeah I'd love to! But ya know.. I didn't bring anything sexy! Damn it!" I fake frown and she rolled her eyes playfully. "I have stuff you can borrow duh! Now look through this pile!" She threw a bunch of clothes onto the bed beside me. I rolled my eyes and went through the stuff and grabbed this long black skirt. "This is cute." I smiled. Marielle groaned. "I guess, that'll be a maybe.." I sighed and separated the skirt into another pile. She walked over to me and pulled out a reddish ruffled crop top. "You're wearing this for sure!" She smirked. I nodded and grabbed the skirt along with some panty-hose. "Really Nora? Not sexy enough!" She frowned. "I'm not trying to dress like a slut Mari! Alright? I'm not even used to what I'm wearing! Let me put my own little twist ? Alright?" She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Whatever, just get dressed." I quickly stripped and threw the clothes on. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself up and down. I blushed a bit, very impressed. To be honest, I feel a bit confident. I quickly walked away from the mirror and sat down on the mini chair grabbing her foundation. "I'm doing my make-up first, alright?" She nodded. "I'm still trying to figure out what to wear." She smiled. I nodded giving her a soft smile and started putting foundation on my wrists. She looked over and laughed. "Why on your wrists Nora?" I bit down on my lip and shrugged. "Always been insecure about me wrists, I guess." I laughed nervously, lying. She laughed a bit. "You're weird." I smiled a bit and started on the rest of my make up.

After about an hour of getting ready and 30 minutes of driving, we finally arrived to the party. I hopped out of the car and ran into the party with Marielle. Right away, I knew this wasn't my scene. Smoking weed, drinking alcohol, doing drugs, having sex. Yeah, this really wasn't my scene. Marielle smirked. "This is gonna be fun! What shall we drink first?" I shrugged. "You can drink, I won't." She rolled her eyes. "You're no fun Nora!" She groaned and made her way to the drinks. I sighed and started walking to the backyard pulling the Gatorade out of my mini backpack that I had brought. As I was about to sit down someone caught my arm. "Nora?" Derek smirked, raising an eyebrow. My eyes went wide. Derek chuckled. "I never expected you to show up at a party. Especially mine! But i guess you didn't know it was mine?" I shook my head slowly and began to nervously bite down on my lip. "Oh, don't be scared babe, you're going to have so much fun! Let's start with going for a swim." He smirked dragging me toward the pool. "D-Derek no!!" All of the sudden everyone's eyes were on us, well me. "It'll be fun princess!" He laughed and swept me off of my feet, picking me up. "I can't swim Derek, stop!!" I screamed, clinging onto his shoulder, thinking he wouldn't be able to throw me. There were so many chants, and people yelling "throw her" "this is gonna be hilarious" "she's exaggerating just throw her!" I started to panic even more. "You'll just have to learn then." Derek smirked and threw me into the water. I tried to swim up as fast as I could but I couldn't even come up for air, I just kept sinking down. I opened my eyes, reading that this was 8 feet deep. I started kicking, moving my arms, anything I could or think would work, but nothing. I screamed at the top of my lungs, but I don't know if anyone would hear.

Zayn's P.O.V
I went into the backyard to light my cigarette when I see everyone's expressions go from happy to worried and guilty. I raised an eyebrow and walked toward one of the girls. "What's going on?" She shrugged, biting her lip. "U-umm... Well... Derek threw this girl into the pool as a joke and turns out she really can't swim." I clenched my jaw throwing my cigarette on the ground making my way over to Derek. "You're a fucking idiot, you know that!?" I shoved him hard, into the table behind him. I didn't know how to fucking swim either. That was also my weakness, so how the fuck was I supposed to save her?! "How deep is it?!" I yelled out to anyone who would answer. "It's 8 feet, she's not fucking coming up, help her!!!" One girl panicked.