Red Hearts & Blue Spades

Tord's POV

The car ride there was uneventful...  At first. Matt wanted to sit up front with Edd, so Tom and I were squished together in the back seat. Our car wasn't small, or big. I was just that Matt and Edd decided to pack our car with loads of unnecessary items, "just incase"

Weirdos.

I felt something slither behind my back and gasped, only to hear Tom stifle a laugh.

"Hey don't laugh at me, asshole! You startled me!"

But it only caused him to laugh louder, causing my face to flush. Not at all cause it was hot, Because it was...  unusual to see Tom even smile. 

Especially when it's directed at me.

To be entirely truthful,  I'm still a little uneasy about being here. It's hard to relax without thinking their all going to pop out and do the same thing I did to them. well not literally, but still hurt me, mentally or physically. I would have deserved it and all, but I'm getting closer to them every day, I would hate to lose them again.

I remember when we were all still in highscool, we got matching tatoos on our necks, just under our chin. I Got a heart, Tom got a spade, Edd got the Dimond, and Matt got the clover, or the 'club,' we called ourselves a deck of cards. We all had to wear turtle necks for a month before we had the courage to show our parents.

I giggled slightly at that memory. Tom looked down at me and raised an eyebrow, but didn't question it.

I used to be so tall compaired to everyone, well- everyone but Matt. But the years I spent leading the Red Army back in Norway had me staying up all night, not eating, and drinking so much coffee that I just stopped growing at nineteen. Tom was now a good five inches taller than me, Matt six and a half, and Edd, well he's about half an inch shorter. I'm going on twenty two next month. and I'm only five feet and seven inches, Its kinda sad. No offense to Edd.

I yawend slightly, all this thinking was making me tired. Maybe a little nap would do some good for me.

I let my head loll onto the back of the seat and closed my eyes, falling asleep in a matter of minutes.

TORD! I COMMAND YOU TO AWAKEN!-Author-Chan

I was woken up by Tom, who's arm was still around me, shaking me lightly. My head was still placed on his shoulder. I sat up, looking at him tiredly.

"Morning Sunshine Lollipops, Matt and Edd already went inside, are you ready to go in too?"

"H-Hm? Yeah, lets go."

He nodded, and we both got out of the car. My legs were a bit wobbley so I fell the second I set both feet on the ground.

"Woah! Be careful, Your gonna kill yourself at this rate."

I puffed my cheeks out, glairing at him. He laughed lightly, and I flipped him off in return. Then he held his hand out to me and I took it.

"Clumsy commie."

"Oh shut it."

With that we both headed into the club, keeping an eye out for Matt and Edd. 

I spotted the familiar green hoodie and brown mop of hair and smiled. If that was Edd, Matt was sure to be with him.

"Tom I found th- Y-You're not Tom..."

Instead there was a man who looked oddly similar to Edd, the only difference was that he was taller, and probobly older, with a small mustache and green butten up. And he was obviously drunk off his ass.

"Yer right there, sweetcheeks~ waddaya say we go on track ter the back and have some fun?"

"Um...  No, I'm good. I've got to go... "

His eyes darkened,  and he grabbed my wrists,  dragging me closer to him. His breath smelt strongly of alcohol,  and it made me turn away. 

"Don't ya' tell me no ya' little fuck, I ain't looking for a game a' hard to get."

(I will warn you, past this point is attempted rape. If you are not okay with reading something like that, then skip untill the next note.)

I struggled as he tried to pull me to the back, screaming for Tom, Edd, and even Matt for help. 

"Get off me you creep! Stop! I'm a virgin and am not looking to throw that away, okay- HEY DON'T TOUCH MY ASS!"

He slammed me against a wall,  groping me and trying to kiss me,  I slapped him and punched him but to no avail. He bit down on my neck, drawing out an unwanted moan. I tried helplessly to push him away, tears brimming my eyes.

(Past this point is clear.)

"EDUARDO!!!!"

"Eduardo" stopped and put me down and I curled. up on the floor, shaking with a sob.

"Oh hey there Edd, Tom, Matt. If you cant see I'm trying to relieve myself."

"Not with our friend! Go find someone who actually want's you okay!?"

He groaned and shoved past them. But Edd wasn't letting him off so easy.

As Edd delt with Eduardo, Tom and Matt came to check if I was okay.

"Tord! He didn't do anything too extreme, did he?"

"N-No... Other than- Other than g-groping and b-biting me..."

I wiped my eyes, sniffling slightly. Tom growled, and went up to Eduardo, only to punch him in the face, knocking him to the floor.

"Touch Tord again and you'll be getting much more than a punch to the face."

Matt hugged me and I just broke. Sobbing into his chest  harshly, muttering about how scared I was, and that I didn't like it when he touched me...

I just needed to be held, and that's what they all did.  they just held me, and let me cry.

Usually I would try to cover it up, try not to show any sign of weakness. But I didnt have enough streingth. So I cried, until I couldn't anymore.

[A/N]: Second chapter! WOO!