" Andy?! What's wrong?"

"It hurts. It hurts so bad Alice." He cried.

"Jeff!"

Jeff ran in.

"Get Andy to the forest. He's shifting. I'll stay with the boys."

Jeff lifted his son and some clothes before running to the forest. He set him down right as Andy screamed. His bones cracked and rearranged themselves. Soon Andy was a beautiful black and blue wolf. He stumbled to the pond and looked inside. His eyes widened when he saw he was a wolf.

Andy change back. Just think of your human self. Jeff said through the pack link. Andy changed and he yelped when he noticed he was naked. He covered himself as Jeff laughed. Jeff gave him the clothes and Andy got dressed.

"Come on kiddo." Jeff knelt down and Andy climbed onto his back. Jeff ran home. Andy climbed off. His eyes widened when he saw tears in Alex's eyes. Alex ran to him and Andy picked him up.

"Alex what wrong?"

Alex gave a soft whimper, the only noise he seemed to be able to make.

"I'm okay now baby boy. Promise."

Alex wrapped his arm around Andy's neck before laying his head on his chest.

"I love you baby boy."

Alex gave a soft giggle before dribbling slobber on him. Andy laughed.

Seven years later-

Alex stood nervously in front of his family. The family who left him just because when he shifted two years ago they found out not only was he a tiger wolf, which is rare, but also an omega. They had started treating him like crap since. Well except his brother, Andy. Andy was the only one who stood by him no matter what. But after they found out first they were just cold to him, then they verbally abused him, finally they started hitting him when frustrated or upset.

"What is it omega?" Scott snarled.

"I know it doesn't matter to you guys since you already hate me except for Andy, but I need to tell you this. I'm gay. And I don't care if you hate me even more for it because I know I will still have Andy." Alex wrote.

There was silence after they read it.

"So......" Scott started. "What you are telling us is that your a not only a useless omega but you are also-"

"Scott shut up." Andy said. "You are right. I don't care that you're gay. I don't care you're an omega. All I care about is that you are you and stay you. So please. Stay like you are. Don't let these bitches put you down because you are way better then any of them combined."

Alex had tears coming down his face at what he said. He hugged Andy. Andy smiled and wrapped his arms around him.

Six years later

Alex knocked softly on Andy's door knowing he may be asleep because he recently came back from a patrol. Alex slowly entered before sitting beside Andy. He wanted go tell and show him what they did to him. Andy always told him everything so he thought he should tell Andy.

"Ali what's wrong?"

"I need to tell you something. Rather show you."

"What is it?" Alex can see worry in his eyes.

Alex took off his shirt and heard Andy gasp.

"Who did this?"

"Mom, Dad, and Scott."

Alex saw Andy's eyes go light blue. He was pissed.

This is the cake that Andy got for his birthday

This is the wolf Andy got for his birthday.