Fangs & Dwarves (A Kili x OC story)

~Prologue:Meeting Elizabeth 

Hello,my name is Elizabeth.I am a Vampire and I live in long forgotten castle,very close to the Iron Hills.There are quite some things you should know about my race before I tell you more about me.

Well,we are a race that is extremely rare,and very few have seen us.We have the immortality,hearing, beauty and seeing abillity of an Elf,we are brave and daring like Dwarves,and tricky like Men.You cannot say we have something in common with Hobbits but the height.We are a bit taller than the taller Hobbit,which is a thing we can actually change.You see,we have shape-shifting abillities,so we can change our height or our looks and transform to every living thing.In the rarest case,we gain its own unique powers as well.

That's the common knowlege everyone has for my kin.So let's go to me then,shall we?

I am tall like a Dwarf-Okay maybe a bit taller in fact- and I have long brunette hair and honey-ish eyes.When I am craving blood very badly,they turn redish.I like traveling,but I don't stay away from home for a very long time.Oh yes!I almost forgot to tell you,I'm 210 years old,which in Man years would be 21.So you could say I am young.I met two wizzards in my life,who taught me spells to defend myself.They were Randagast The Brown and Gandalf The Gray.I've lived with Elves for one year,for my mother was one.So you could also say I'm part Elf...Gosh,I'm weird.

Okay that's all you need to know.I guess I'll tell you more about my life in the past in another chapter of the story...And I'll tell you how I met Kili.