Must destroy all Nords! But maybe i'll keep one.

All I could think about is her; I think I was falling in love, but with a Nord! It’s just so strange how a big monster like me would love a Blonde headed Nord. She looked so gentle and nice I couldn't hurt someone like her. I woke up and gotten out of bed got dressed and went down stairs. “Hey Nord what do you have to eat I’m starving!”        “First of all you can call me Freya, and we have smoked salmon said Freya the Nord."Wow Freya is such a pretty name, I started to blush a bit." Oh god what am I doing, I can't be messing around with Nords, I must destroy their entire race. Freya says thanks; the meaning to my name is goddess of Norse. While we were chatting, a bunch of Nords came running into the inn and yelling.  “Women give us some wine!”  "I say you shouldn't treat a fine lady like Freya; you have to ask her nicely.” One of the Nords said “hey I know you punk; you were from that magic school when we were little ones". "You still are that same green monster as always." “I take out my sword and said want to say that again?" The Nord says sure,’’ you’re that same green ugly monster’’! I get my sword and slice his head off, "does anyone you want to mess with this green monster?" Freya says, that’s enough boys get out or I’m calling the guard’s.” “Hey orc, thank you for sticking up for me, I really appreciate it.” Oh and Freya you can call me Orsimer, plus no one ever stuck up for me when I was a little one. “Orsimer pulls out the amulet of Mara and asks to marry her”.